The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] Potencial Bug Empty[SOLVED] Potencial Bug

more_horiz
hey winter,

when i select i.e a OEM logo (and apply it) and an Logo (and apply it) i can see them both . -> OK

but they arent working seperately

when i got both logos shown and i start the logo changer and select and Windows logo and go to the OEM function and dont select anything (the dropdown is empty "first option to choose") and go back to windows logo and apply it -> windows logo shown but OEM disappears

so when i select on top OEM logo and i click apply only the OEM funktion should be used or not?
if it is meant to be that i can select an windows logo and an OEM logo and apply them at one step it should be that if i dont select anything at OEM it is not removed (like it is with the windows logo option *not selectin anything doesnt remove it*)

description[SOLVED] Potencial Bug EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Potencial Bug

more_horiz
Hey KrX,

You are right, and I confirm the bug ... so I need to delay the new release to tomorrow until I will fix this ... Smile

Thank you very much for the report !

more_horiz
In past versions 9841, 9926 & 10041 system windows logo not working.
First time i seen windows logo on windows 10. Thanks..
But some error during delete logo. i guess admin privilege..
[SOLVED] Potencial Bug Error_10
lol!

more_horiz
KrX wrote:
hey winter,

when i select i.e a OEM logo (and apply it) and an Logo (and apply it) i can see them both . -> OK

but they arent working seperately

when i got both logos shown and i start the logo changer and select and Windows logo and go to the OEM function and dont select anything (the dropdown is empty "first option to choose") and go back to windows logo and apply it -> windows logo shown but OEM disappears

so when i select on top OEM logo and i click apply only the OEM funktion should be used or not?
if it is meant to be that i can select an windows logo and an OEM logo and apply them at one step it should be that if i dont select anything at OEM it is not removed (like it is with the windows logo option *not selectin anything doesnt remove it*)

Hey,

I've solved this bug ... it will be available today with v1.0.1.0 !

more_horiz
xithyl wrote:
In past versions 9841, 9926 & 10041 system windows logo not working.
First time i seen windows logo on windows 10. Thanks..
But some error during delete logo. i guess admin privilege..
[SOLVED] Potencial Bug Error_10
lol!

Hey,

I'm on it right now ... Smile

more_horiz
OK, I solved it !

I will release this build in a couple of hours ... Smile

more_horiz
Great!!!
Waiting for that!!!
windows custom logos not working...
lol!

more_horiz
xithyl wrote:
windows custom logos not working...

Take care about this point, because all Windows Logos bmp needs to be 32 bits (= 32bits RGBA (with alpha) and not only 24 bits RGB : mentioned in the Windows logos list help tip), otherwise they will not be compatible with Windows System logo control panel. This is a Windows restriction and not a WinReducer restriction ...

I've also updated all new Windows Logos you provided to me to be compatible with WinReducer Logo Changer ... Wink

more_horiz
Got it!!! Let i try now.
lol!

more_horiz
The v1.0.1.0 build containing all fixes is available, so do not hesitate to tell me what you think ... Smile
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum