The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

Windows ISO - Official Download links

+11
Geekster
caphp
The-Dark
xithyl
ForeverYoung
PremierePRO
Xiaopang
Hen Ry
BarskeKjekken
drew24
winterstorm2050
15 posters

descriptionWindows ISO - Official Download links - Page 2 EmptyRe: Windows ISO - Official Download links

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Windows 10 Pro and Core (formerly named Home) RS1 (14393.0) in the same ISO ! In fact this is an ISO with the anniversary update (1607) directly integrated ... and best of all ... these ISO are all official operating systems Wink

Just extract the ISO using EX-100 ... and you will see in the "OPEN" window all different editions available Wink

And if you want an up to date ISO, just use the "EX-100 Updates Catalog" to download the latest cumulative updates for RS1 and use EX-100 to integrate them Smile

thanks for the info! anyway, I'll stick with Enterprise version, which I wonder it won't be included in downloaded ISO. So, nvm  Very Happy

descriptionWindows ISO - Official Download links - Page 2 EmptyRe: Windows ISO - Official Download links

more_horiz
Hi everyone on here again! Just wanted to reassure everyone that although it appears like the official Microsoft ISO download page only offers the Home version of Windows 10 that is not true. I have done some further research and wanted to clear up any confusion some of you might still have about the direct download links.

Website Resource:

http://www.askvg.com/tip-get-direct-download-links-of-windows-10-iso-from-microsoft/

The above link is to askvg.com website. I have had many of my questions answered here so feel free to read the link and also browse around the website as well. It is has proven to be very helpful to me many times when I am unsure about something Windows related.

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hello guys,

Here are some possibilities :

3 - Download ISO (HOME and PROFESSIONAL - x86 or x64) :
http://www.microsoft.com/software-download/techbench

Kind Regards,
winterstorm2050

Hi this link does work anymore
Cheers

more_horiz
Hello Jpm,

Yes that's right, thanks Smile

EDIT : I removed the link from the 1st post

more_horiz
hi guys, do you know where could I find the Italian version of Enterprise (either LTSB or normal, either N or not)? thanks

more_horiz
I assume if you run Under an italian Windows version using the mediacreation tool you will get it

more_horiz
Jpm wrote:
I assume if you run Under an italian Windows version using the mediacreation tool you will get it

the last time I tried, there was no Enterprise version...

more_horiz
Hello,

When did you tried, because the official ISO is available since the middle of October.

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hello,

When did you tried, because the official ISO is available since the middle of October.

some month ago, when I was trying to download Enterprise 2015... because 2016 wasn't there yet. but, I'll try again...

more_horiz
I think Entreprise versio cannot be downloaded with the media creation Tools
Sorry for the bad way ..

more_horiz
Ah ok ... I found this official evaluation link :
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-10-enterprise

more_horiz
Hello guys,

I updated the website to download ISO (point 1 in my first post) ... there is a big list of official ISO (with all sha1 values to check if required)

Wink

more_horiz
感谢分享,期待已久,祝楼主大吉大利、全家幸福、身体安康、四季发财。

thank u very much
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum