The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[IMPLEMENTED] RAID driver into boot.wim Empty[IMPLEMENTED] RAID driver into boot.wim

more_horiz
Hi Winter,
is it possible to implente the intel RAID drivers into the boot.wim, because only then is my SSD M2 RAID0system recognized during installation.
Regards
Pedilover

description[IMPLEMENTED] RAID driver into boot.wim EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] RAID driver into boot.wim

more_horiz
Hey,

Yes, it could be possible, so this is what I'm proposing to add a new option in the "Integrate" tab :
- "Integrate Updates Drivers (boot)" : like this you will be able to choose separately, all updates drivers you want to integrate in your "install.wim" and "boot.wim" files !

Wink

description[IMPLEMENTED] RAID driver into boot.wim EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] RAID driver into boot.wim

more_horiz
hey winter,

any reason why we should add updates into boot.wim ? or do you mean driver ?

more_horiz
Oops, yes that's right ... I've made a correction in my post ... and I would like to say "drivers" Wink

more_horiz
ok Wink

the only drivers i could think of to integrate into the boot.wim would be raid and usb3 drivers
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum