The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionDisable Driver Digital Signature Enforcement EmptyDisable Driver Digital Signature Enforcement

more_horiz
I have the Broadcom Netlink Ethernet, the driver for it in windows 10 keeps on randomly disconnecting, I was able to installed the Unsigned driver from Windows 8.1 which works perfectly, but to install it I have to reboot it and disable the driver digital signature enforcement in the "troubleshoot" mode, however each time I reboot I have to go through the same process again or the driver won't work.
so is there a setting in Ex100 that allow me to disable the "Driver Digital Signature Enforcement" permanently?

descriptionDisable Driver Digital Signature Enforcement EmptyRe: Disable Driver Digital Signature Enforcement

more_horiz
In an elevated command prompt:
bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING ON
bcdedit /set loadoptions DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECK

descriptionDisable Driver Digital Signature Enforcement EmptyRe: Disable Driver Digital Signature Enforcement

more_horiz
dim wrote:
In an elevated command prompt:
bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING ON
bcdedit /set loadoptions DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECK

I have tried that already but it doesn't work, it does allow me to install the driver however the drive is not functional until I reboot and go through the troubleshoot mode, so it's easier to just skip the command prompt method and just use the troubleshoot method, but thanks for the suggestion anyway.

more_horiz
strange thing, cause the bcdedit sets aren't temporary, they are permanent
and obviously remain set during boot also,
so regardless how many reboots, windows shouldn't ask for driver singing

more_horiz
dim wrote:
strange thing, cause the bcdedit sets aren't temporary, they are permanent
and obviously remain set during boot also,
so regardless how many reboots, windows shouldn't ask for driver singing

it is permanent in that mode but the driver can't function unless I go through the troubleshoot mode.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum