The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Best Basic build of Win 10 for Thin Client Media server Empty[ANSWERED] Best Basic build of Win 10 for Thin Client Media server

more_horiz
Hi Guys,

Just starting out on this topic of reducing the bloatware in operating system and I'm still very much a noob. I need help with setting up Winreducer presets to help run windows 10 on a thin client server running serviio for all my devices to access via DLNA and for me to be able to transfer files to over a network. I have downloaded and installed a slimmed down win10 "Win10 Enterprise RS1 AIO x32-x64 US-GR Ultra Lite" . This was super fast and seemed to be exactly what I needed but when I tried to connect to my network it just wouldn't see anything. So I'm thinking the things I needed network wise were removed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

description[ANSWERED] Best Basic build of Win 10 for Thin Client Media server EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Best Basic build of Win 10 for Thin Client Media server

more_horiz
Hello,

i have moved your thread to the help forum.

did you try this basic config file?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

EDIT:

for your network stuff, leave everything SMB and SNMP + computer browser, workstation service

description[ANSWERED] Best Basic build of Win 10 for Thin Client Media server EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Best Basic build of Win 10 for Thin Client Media server

more_horiz
I'll give that a shot. Is there anyway to re-install a component once you have installed the OS?

more_horiz
desmondo wrote:
I'll give that a shot. Is there anyway to re-install a component once you have installed the OS?

unfortunatelly no, if it´s removed the easiest and fasted way is to build a new iso and reinstall the os
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum