The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

WinReducer Log Analyser

4 posters

descriptionWinReducer Log Analyser - Page 2 EmptyRe: WinReducer Log Analyser

more_horiz
Hello guys,

About HiDPI, I confirm the Windows 10 TH1, TH2 and RS1 support is weird and the software needs to be adapted to the new HiDPI system but all software IDE do not support it correctly.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, the Windows 10 RS2 builds should change this, according to what Microsoft declared in the MS blog.

If you are like me, sp without HiDPI monitor to debug your software, you may try to create a virtual machine (this worked with VMware Player) and install Windows 10 RS1 (updated of course) then choose manually a high resolution for the virtual machine desktop.

And if you want the best success, try to do not fix a maximum size for your window, because the defined window size will be changed depending on the user desktop resolution.

Cheers.

more_horiz
I got it I just found also this resizing stuff not working
Can you email me what is your strategy for WinReducer now and what you expect to do for RS2
Thanks for the help

more_horiz
Hi I just upload 1.0.7.0 fixing I hope the blank in command line and the maximum size in HiDPI
Cheers Basketball

more_horiz
Hey Jpm!

I can confirm that at least for my configuration the HiDPI problem is solved! Thank you very much for your effort! Smile

All the best,
Markus

more_horiz
Jpm wrote:
In fact I think I cannot improve the speed as to have a treeview in sync with a listview
I need to reconstruct the listview for the treewiew which are expanded
Certainly it is not a so good design but i did not find a better solution. Sad Sad

Hi KrX,

Who say never,

Perhaps the new display give a slight improvement for the "Expand All" just download the latest WinreducerLogAnalizer that I just upload
Cheers

more_horiz
Jpm wrote:
Jpm wrote:
In fact I think I cannot improve the speed as to have a treeview in sync with a listview
I need to reconstruct the listview for the treewiew which are expanded
Certainly it is not a so good design but i did not find a better solution. Sad Sad

Hi KrX,

Who say never,

Perhaps the new display give a slight improvement for the "Expand All" just download the latest WinreducerLogAnalizer that I just upload
Cheers

yes thats much better, it took like 3 seconds now Wink

more_horiz
Hi,
Perhaps it is the best I can do ... with the technology I use

more_horiz
its good as it is now, its muuuuch better and faster than before.
the only thing i now only see is if it is expanded and i drag the scrollbar down its a bit laggy

more_horiz
Hi,
The slagyness come from the fact that the listview part need to be reconstruct I assume it is done at each move
perhaps I can have solution to stop refresh before the and of the move of the scrollbar

Thanks  for the feedback
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum