The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionboot from USB isn't working any longer? Emptyboot from USB isn't working any longer?

more_horiz
Hi everybody,

I tried to create an USB-stick with the new winreducer version, but it simply doesn't boot. When I extract the created winreducer iso manually it says there is no space available although there is a lot more space remaining.  Probably one file is to big for the fat32 formatted stick?

I tried everything with two different sticks. All I wanted to have on this stick this time are Win 10 and the two RS2 updates. Everything else I didn't customised this time.

Thanks for helping me Smile

kind regards

descriptionboot from USB isn't working any longer? EmptyRe: boot from USB isn't working any longer?

more_horiz
If your install.wim file is bigger than 4GB, simply use ntfs format on your boot stick. For me, a tool called rufus does this job.

descriptionboot from USB isn't working any longer? EmptyRe: boot from USB isn't working any longer?

more_horiz
Hello,

All EX-Series software, including EX-100, are able to format your usb key to Fat32 or NTFS using the embedded "USB Creator Tool" in "HOME -> TOOLS" tab.

Wink

more_horiz
Hi together, and tanks for the tips. That I can boot Windows from a NTFS formatted stick I didn't know before. Now it is working fine again.

Thank you very much.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum