The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] [1.9.8.0] [Windows 10 1709 x64 Home Single Language] Setup broken? Empty[ANSWERED] [1.9.8.0] [Windows 10 1709 x64 Home Single Language] Setup broken?

more_horiz
Hi,

As the title suggest, setup is broken. Everything went fine up until OOBE, which gives me this screen:

[ANSWERED] [1.9.8.0] [Windows 10 1709 x64 Home Single Language] Setup broken? Screen10

Clicking either try again or skip would lead to the "just a moment" spinning circle, and I'd then end up right back at this screen. 

Here's my wccf: http://www.mediafire.com/file/qjwxa865wruh9s0/w10.wccf

I do not think it's a bug; since this is not a LTSB iso. So it's likely a problem on my part. Any help is appreciated.

description[ANSWERED] [1.9.8.0] [Windows 10 1709 x64 Home Single Language] Setup broken? EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] [1.9.8.0] [Windows 10 1709 x64 Home Single Language] Setup broken?

more_horiz
Hello,

I tried your wccf with a Windows 10 Home (single language) x64 ISO, using EX-100 v1.9.10.0, then installed this customized system in a VMware Player v12 virtual machine ... and do not experienced troubles during installation.

Could you please try with v1.9.10.0 (or newer version) and let me know.

Thank you very much for your report !

I wish you to have a nice day !

description[ANSWERED] [1.9.8.0] [Windows 10 1709 x64 Home Single Language] Setup broken? EmptySetup hangs on "just a minute"

more_horiz
Hi,
I run in exactly the same issue with this OOBE stuf. If I remove one of these feature, the I have also this behavior.
Rds Daniel

description[ANSWERED] [1.9.8.0] [Windows 10 1709 x64 Home Single Language] Setup broken? EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] [1.9.8.0] [Windows 10 1709 x64 Home Single Language] Setup broken?

more_horiz
Hello Daniel,

Have you removed ?
- "Modern UI Apps - OOBE (Cortana)"
- "Modern UI Apps - OOBE (Network Captive Portal)"

more_horiz
yes that's what I removed and ended up in this situation with "just a minute" never ends

more_horiz
Hello,

could you please provide me your wccf, because I tried multiple times, with laptop or desktop, and for the moment there are no bug for me with ethernet or wifi connections.

Have you :
- integrated all latest updates in your ISO ?
- tried without removing "Modern UI Apps - OOBE (Network Captive Portal)" ?

I wish you to have a nice day !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum