The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

Beginners discussion

+6
brittech
KrX
caphp
zesh_ii
winterstorm2050
lolkaa
10 posters

descriptionBeginners discussion EmptyBeginners discussion

more_horiz
Hello, please tell me, and the list of remote components which saved? 
Sorry for the grammatical errors, I use google translation..I'm from of Azerbaijan, Baku...
And I would like to ask what I remove component that does not work then the vehicle for opening iso faylov.I not start [CENSORED] net...Спасибо,буду ждать вашего ответа.Thank you, I'll wait for your answer :)and the Russian language will ever be in winreducer?

descriptionBeginners discussion EmptyRe: Beginners discussion

more_horiz
Please can you give me ready (wccf) - in which (install.wim) is 1 GB - and at the same time that the system works fine -configuration and online games- I've got a constant error explorer with iso images - will not open..with respect

more_horiz
Hello,

I'm aware of that bug (Explorer ISO mount trouble) and I will work on it, as soon as it will be possible for me !

Best Regards.

winterstorm2050

more_horiz
Microsoft Windows Embedded Industry Pro 8.1.17238 x64 RU Games by Lopatkin (2014) Russian
Year: 2014 
Version: Windows 8.1 Embedded Industry Pro 
Platform: x64 
Compatibility with Vista: complete 
System requirements: 
CPU - 1 ggz 
RAM - 2 gb 
HDD - 6 gb 
Video - c DirectX 9.0 
Display - 1024 x 768 
Language: Russian 
Tabletka: None 

Microsoft Windows Embedded Industry Pro 8.1.17238 x64 RU Games 

brief description of 
Mini assembly base ru_embedded_8.1_industry_pro_update_h64, including filters, Framework 3.5, all updates for August 2014, DirectX 9.0c, Visual C ++ 2005-2013, PhysX, Open AL, Wmp11, support for older games, Aero, the Start button ... Removed tablets , Defender. House. the group is deactivated. left the store, registration, settings, camera, speech and PowerShell. Only for desktop PCs, touch screen keyboard is not. Perhaps the use of third-party themes ... 

removed 
Drivers for modems (except base and Nokia), printers (except for HP, GE, OLED, MS), tablets, handwriting, Defender, IME, mail, group policy, other languages ​​and Asian fonts, screensavers, ringtones, HyperV, all protocols virtualization, cache winsxs ... 
Left the store, check-in, speech-screen keyboard settings, network printing, indexing and home. group (disabled in the Services), PowerShell ... 

presets 
Paging, hibernation - disabled, UAC at a minimum for the work shop. Filter enabled UWF, Aero, Framework 3.5, PowerShell, ... possible to use third-party themes with Aero ... Before installing the printer to put on automatic and start the Print Manager in the service, and to enable home group run by its suppliers and listeners (one-on-hand , on the other machine) ... 

installation 
Installing from a CD-DVD drive or USB drive (write Windows7-USB-DVD-tool) outright from a BIOS to "Press any key to BootCD" ... The key is not required, [CENSORED]
1 GB(There are no errors - all as super..Vot so should do .. 
And in your program some mistakes - wait v1.19 without errors)

more_horiz
lolkaa wrote:
I've got a constant error explorer with iso images - will not open..with respect

Hello,

I confirmed the bug, and I'm working to solve it ... More information in this thread :
https://winreducer.forumotion.com/t755-winreducer-81-v115-and-v116-andv118-no-it-wasn-t-iso-s-still-won-t-mount#6344
Wink

Regards.

winterstorm2050

more_horiz
Thank you very much, hope to fix soon Very Happy

more_horiz
Yep, the fix will be available for the end of the week in the v1.19 my friend ! Wink

more_horiz
Also no set "net framework 3.5" - storage components damaged pale

more_horiz
Hello,

Please use, the dedicated "WinReducer 8.1 BUGS forum", it should be better for me and other users to follow.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards.

winterstorm2050

more_horiz
Hi .. can you give me your (wccf) for windows 8.1 pro x64  mini - games on ..To determine the size (install.wim) did not exceed 1 GB..
Please - and I am suffering a week Neutral

more_horiz
lolkaa wrote:
Hi .. can you give me your (wccf) for windows 8.1 pro x64  mini - games on ..To determine the size (install.wim) did not exceed 1 GB..

ops m also suffering with same condition every time i have new error at installation r after installation so i also will be thankful if any one give us working wccf

more_horiz
zesh_ii wrote:
lolkaa wrote:

ops m also suffering with same condition every time i have new error at installation r after installation so i also will be thankful if any one give us working wccf

I've already worn out - nothing works - all the time the error - that explorer - a net framework..
A week spent on this program - but still did not get a working image ..In this work I ask wccf Crying or Very sad

more_horiz
ghh

more_horiz
Mini-at the same time everything is working fine

more_horiz
Dear winterstorm2050 - today expect from you (wccf)?

more_horiz
Take one of these
https://winreducer.forumotion.com/t341-extreme

more_horiz
Hello my friend ..This is what version WinReducer?

more_horiz
lolkaa wrote:
Hello my friend ..This is what version WinReducer?

this wccf is 1,5 months old, because it was edited the last time : winterstorm2050 am Fr 25 Jul - 13:45

. try this present but deselect things you need !

more_horiz
Thank you - I test how it works..A after removing internet explorer, each window would not open separately?

more_horiz
Hello guys,

lolkaa, what do you mean by "each window would not open separately" ?

Regards.

winterstorm2050

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Привет, ребята, lolkaa, что вы подразумеваете под "каждое окно не будет открываться отдельно"? уважением. winterstorm2050

Hello. After removing internet explorer - can not be opened if each folder in a separate window:D

more_horiz
Size after removal of all components of the 8.1 x64 pro was 1.9gb...Extrem wccf

more_horiz
Beginners discussion Test_b10
The last stage of completion of the installation appears here such window..What's this? - and how to remove it?

more_horiz
lolkaa wrote:
Beginners discussion Test_b10
The last stage of completion of the installation appears here such window..What's this? - and how to remove it?

i also have this i dnt knw what is this and it is taking too much time

more_horiz
15-20 minutes of time it takes..And so all is well.But how to remove it? 15 minutes is a long time

more_horiz
These 2 windows are because "Unattended - WinSXS DISM Cleanup" and "Unattended - WinSXS DISM Cleanup (ResetBase)" have been activated. The long process is a known workarounds of DISM in Windows 8.1. So if you uncheck both 2 options, you will save many times. And the help tips have been updated to include this (request made some times ago).

more_horiz
I knew it))) And before you answer, I removed AutoUnattend))

more_horiz
Excellent my friend !

I do not recommend disable entirely Unattended, keeping it, will save you from writing serial number or manually choosing languages, etc ...., but this is your choice ! Very Happy

more_horiz
I suspect there is net framework is not installed from the update center due to the fact that it was deleted?Is it possible to update the system through the center of the update if you do not remove it?

more_horiz
All ok..speed of the system I was surprised..But only the size of install.wim without net framework 3.5 and updates 1GB
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum