The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

Beginners discussion

+6
brittech
KrX
caphp
zesh_ii
winterstorm2050
lolkaa
10 posters

descriptionBeginners discussion - Page 5 EmptyRe: Beginners discussion

more_horiz
the case that (fonts) fonts folder on another read - but in a different winreducer visible

more_horiz
then remove all Asian fonts - it is not my job..Ne well to make it winreducer
Beginners discussion - Page 5 Ashamp12

more_horiz
I can get you to throw the original picture - here are poorly visible

more_horiz
except these can all fonts remove..as you can see, removed all Asian fonts
http://imgs.su/users/26860/1411035628.jpg

more_horiz
You can also delete windows mail and protect the "send shortcut on the desktop"

more_horiz
You can delete all (support and storage) driver - and will not be any problems?

more_horiz
lolkaa wrote:
You can delete all (support and storage) driver - and will not be any problems?

i could delete all Support without Problems. but i needed to Keep the storage for Intel. without the Intel storage i got an error during Installation.

so you Need to test it out if you can remove all or if you Need one which is needed for your hardware

more_horiz
Thank you, I think they then do not delete Very Happy

more_horiz
how to remove (supplier information, locations windows)

more_horiz
Lolkaa

Please could you give us an idea of what you want to be able to do with your slim Windows?
Knowing that would help us to know what you should or shouldn't remove.  Also, check out the Preset part of the forum, you will find some ready made preset settings to load when you start WinReducer.

For example, you might say, I only want to use Windows for browsing the Internet and emails, loading some standard software and MS Office...

Thanks

more_horiz
Friend, I have already decided - only how to remove (supplier information, locations windows) and save the component legacy - direсtPlay damaged Surprised ?

more_horiz
I don't know what you mean about (supplier information, locations windows), or component legacy.  You need to be really clear when asking for help.

Please send us your .wccf file so we can see what you are removing.

more_horiz
here's how to remove these components?
Beginners discussion - Page 5 Window10

more_horiz
I've searched through the settings and the WinReducer 'Features' section and it doesn't look like they can be removed through WinReducer.  Unless more experience users of WR could know how to do.  Perhaps you could find a way by searching the Internet.  If you find a batch script or command to remove them using DISM, then Winterstorm could include it in future.

more_horiz
I only know the garbage windows which removes everything.There is one person - Russian - which is all that removed..And the size of its assemblies 1GB (2in1)removed and not too many ingredients - but the size is so small made
http://imgs.su/users/26860/1411143454.jpg

more_horiz
Year: 2014 
Version: Windows 8.1 Pro VL 17238 
Platform: x86-x64 
Compatibility with Vista: complete 
System requirements: 
CPU - 1 ggz 
RAM - 1-2 gb 
HDD - 3-5 gb 
Video - c DirectX 9.0 
Display - 1024 x 768 
Language: Russian 
Tabletka: None 

Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro VL 17238 x86-x64 RU DREI 1409 

brief description of 
Mini assembly base ru_8.1_provl_RTM_16384_h86-x64, integrated Aero, Framework 4.5.3 (replaces 2.0-3.5), the major upgrade to version 09.14 kernel 17238, does 17278. Removed all applications subway shop, all Metrostroy, settings, camera, PowerShell, cache winsxs, HomeGroup, parental control, network printing terminals, telnet, flash player, and the player does cut as much as possible ... only for a limited range of users, from the most cleaned NANO, and to the desktop, the screen and the touch screen keyboard no ... what you bend or network connections can not get no claim ... 

removed 
Drivers for modems (except base and Nokia), printers (except for HP, GE, OLED, MS), all applications subway shop, all Metrostroy, registration, Defender, tablets, soft keyboard, speech, handwriting, IME, Group Policy, other languages ​​and Asian fonts, screensavers, ringtones, HyperV, all protocols, virtualization, email, indexing options, PowerShell, cache winsxs, cache winsxs, HomeGroup, parental control, network printing terminals, telnet, flash player, web browser and player cut out as much as possible ... 

presets 
Paging, hibernation, UAC - disabled. Add Framework 3.5 is not necessary, for programs requiring 2.0-3.5 replaces 4.5.3 ... No gaming and other additives, except for Aero ... 
Before installing the printer put on automatic and start the Print Manager. 

installation 
Installing from a CD-DVD drive or USB drive (write Windows7-USB-DVD-tool) outright from a BIOS to "Press any key to BootCD" ... Select a local account, the registration is removed. No key required, [CENSORED] ... 

Revision Index 
1 - Windows 8.1 Pro VL x64 
Files: 39405 
Folder: 2449 
Size after decompression: 3274 MB 
2 - Windows 8.1 Pro VL x86 
Files: 26105 
Folder: 2182 
Size after decompression: 2018 MB

more_horiz
it would be nice also to Winreducer at the end gave the list to remote components in wintoolkit

more_horiz
New NTlite removes these components
Beginners discussion - Page 5 Yzaa10

more_horiz
Original image
http://imgs.su/users/26860/1411825279.jpg

more_horiz
http://www.ntlite.com/download/

more_horiz
Lolkaa

This is a *Duplicate* post, you mentioned this recently and I've moved your request to the 'Request' topic.

Also, please don't keep telling us what NTLite can do...  If you want to use that go ahead, otherwise continue to respect what WinterStorm is doing with this *FREE* project

Hope you understand.

more_horiz
brittech wrote:
Lolkaa

This is a *Duplicate* post, you mentioned this recently and I've moved your request to the 'Request' topic.

Also, please don't keep telling us what NTLite can do...  If you want to use that go ahead, otherwise continue to respect what WinterStorm is doing with this *FREE* project

Hope you understand.

No, you misunderstood me.You said there are no scripts for the removal of these components, and if I find that you threw - So I wanted to show that this program is removed, these components - from there you can take the browser if possible Rolling Eyes

more_horiz
Thanks for the pointer to another app, but it doesn't necessarily help - certainly not by showing a picture of what you're already describing.  If you discovered a *method* of removing them that would be much better??

All you need to do is make a request to remove those two features, which you've now done.  Please just be patient.

more_horiz
And thank you, you probably already tired - I'm sorry - I hope these functions for the removal of these components will soon be in winreducer

more_horiz
winter if i use net framework light clean up then m able to use those apps requirs net framwork?

more_horiz
Don't worry there are no problems with net framework depending software using this "net framework light clean up" !

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Don't worry there are no problems with net framework depending software using this "net framework light clean up" !

thnax for fast reply beacse nw m going tick to winreducer apply button

more_horiz
Wink

more_horiz
Help me, please.

I got this error: An error has been detected during the Windows ISO or wim file creation, unfortunately your file has not been correctly created !

What I've done wrong?

more_horiz
Hello and welcome sexkamaz,

Could you please describe what you've done :

1) Did you select in "APPLY" tab, the automatic ISO or WIM file creation ?

2) Did you create your ISO or WIM file, after the removing process ?

3) Did you use a preset to create your ISO, in which the ISO creation was activated ?

It's important that you describe how you did to obtain this error, because this could be an unknown bug ...  Wink  

Have a nice day !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum