The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[IMPLEMENTED] Disable Settings dialog (Use express settings) Empty[IMPLEMENTED] Disable Settings dialog (Use express settings)

more_horiz
Disable Settings dialog (Use express settings)

under unattended, is this possible

[IMPLEMENTED] Disable Settings dialog (Use express settings) Settin10 

[IMPLEMENTED] Disable Settings dialog (Use express settings) Settin11 [IMPLEMENTED] Disable Settings dialog (Use express settings) Settin12

maybe so

Code:

<OOBE>
               <HideEULAPage>true</HideEULAPage>
               <HideLocalAccountScreen>true</HideLocalAccountScreen>
               <HideOEMRegistrationScreen>true</HideOEMRegistrationScreen>
               <HideOnlineAccountScreens>true</HideOnlineAccountScreens>
               <HideWirelessSetupInOOBE>true</HideWirelessSetupInOOBE>

+             <NetworkLocation>Work</NetworkLocation>
+             <ProtectYourPC>3</ProtectYourPC>
+             <SkipMachineOOBE>true</SkipMachineOOBE>
+             <SkipUserOOBE>true</SkipUserOOBE>

</OOBE>

SkipMachineOOBE and here

description[IMPLEMENTED] Disable Settings dialog (Use express settings) EmptyDisable Settings dialog (Use express settings)

more_horiz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    that would b cool m8 Wink

description[IMPLEMENTED] Disable Settings dialog (Use express settings) EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] Disable Settings dialog (Use express settings)

more_horiz
Winterstorm wrote:
available in WinReducer 8.1 but in 10.0 MS has changed many things, so for the moment waiting for more stable Windows 10 build

description[IMPLEMENTED] Disable Settings dialog (Use express settings) EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] Disable Settings dialog (Use express settings)

more_horiz
most of them are already integrated only those are missing:

Code:

HideOEMRegistrationScreen

Code:

NetworkLocation

Code:

SkipMachineOOBE

Code:

SkipUserOOBE

i already added those here with some more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

so i will close this thread

more_horiz
KrX wrote:

i already added those here with some more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

so i will close this thread

Ok
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum