The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[IMPLEMENTED] Improve removing speed by prevent creating A LOT OF CMD.EXE processes Empty[IMPLEMENTED] Improve removing speed by prevent creating A LOT OF CMD.EXE processes

more_horiz
[IMPLEMENTED] Improve removing speed by prevent creating A LOT OF CMD.EXE processes Untitl10

As we see in the picture, all the cmd.exe run for nothing (and creating one more conhost.exe), slowing down the removing process.  Neutral
And we can start the process we really need to run (example: findstr.exe) by run it directly, and it will make the removing process faster.

Hope to make WR better  Very Happy

description[IMPLEMENTED] Improve removing speed by prevent creating A LOT OF CMD.EXE processes EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] Improve removing speed by prevent creating A LOT OF CMD.EXE processes

more_horiz
Hello,

There will be many improvements in the future, especially I need to finish to migrate all WinReducer components to the new removing engine (like services, Multimedia and network). They are really slowing down the process !

So I could ensure you that as soon as I could I will update this ! Smile

Happy Holidays my friend !

description[IMPLEMENTED] Improve removing speed by prevent creating A LOT OF CMD.EXE processes EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] Improve removing speed by prevent creating A LOT OF CMD.EXE processes

more_horiz
i used WinReducer  for Win 8.1 & 7. On my too old computer, first i assumed that WinReducer is very slow, it taken more than 3 hours.
but now on another PC with only 1GB RAM it works perfectly, it doesn't take more than 1.30 hours for me. Thanks to Winter... Very Happy

more_horiz
i think this thread can be marked as implemented since winreducer 8.1 already got the new removing engine.

for winreducer 7 the removing engine will be implemented soon
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum