The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[IMPLEMENTED] WinReducer Config Page: Full Automatic Installation Empty[IMPLEMENTED] WinReducer Config Page: Full Automatic Installation

more_horiz
Request 1 - Smarter config downloader

After a component failed to download (my fault), there wasn't a way to just download that missing component.  It wanted to download everything again!
Please could the downloader be a bit smarter and only download what is missing? Smile

Request 2 - No extra themes by default

I thought Full Automatic Installation was only going to install the necessary components - 7zip... but it also downloaded lots of themes that I didn't want.
Please could there be an extra choice for themes, since I didn't want those extra themes and subsequently deleted them all

Thanks Winter

description[IMPLEMENTED] WinReducer Config Page: Full Automatic Installation EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] WinReducer Config Page: Full Automatic Installation

more_horiz
i think this is now possible with the new Software Installation screen.

IMPLEMENTED

description[IMPLEMENTED] WinReducer Config Page: Full Automatic Installation EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] WinReducer Config Page: Full Automatic Installation

more_horiz
Hey guys,

Yes, I confirm that has been added in EX-Series ... and ES-Series ... Wink
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum