The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] verson 10041 startmenu weird look after reduced Empty[SOLVED] verson 10041 startmenu weird look after reduced

more_horiz
[SOLVED] verson 10041 startmenu weird look after reduced Bug10

description[SOLVED] verson 10041 startmenu weird look after reduced EmptyRe: [SOLVED] verson 10041 startmenu weird look after reduced

more_horiz
Hey,

me and Hen Ry also get this grey "icons". did you remove the grey once ? like Microsoft.XboxA...

description[SOLVED] verson 10041 startmenu weird look after reduced Emptyremove "removed" tiles :)

more_horiz
Just tried out winreducer 10 on the 10049 build and the result is really impressive. Installation size is down to 4GB (I kept quite some things for compatibility)
The only thing I run into is that I can't seem to remove the left over tiles of the removed metro apps. (it's missing the unpin from the context menu)
Anyone ideas how to fix this?

[SOLVED] verson 10041 startmenu weird look after reduced 2061rgj

description[SOLVED] verson 10041 startmenu weird look after reduced EmptyRe: [SOLVED] verson 10041 startmenu weird look after reduced

more_horiz
@savale

i moved your Topic to the bug Forum and also i merged it with this one because it should be the same

more_horiz
KrX wrote:
@savale

i moved your Topic to the bug Forum and also i merged it with this one because it should be the same

Thanks Smile It's quite impressive that this is the only bug I found yet ^^ keeps searching Wink

more_horiz
I tried searching for it in the registry, but didn't have success yet. Any other places I can look for?

more_horiz
i was mailing with Hen Ry some time ago because of that problem and the only thing i found (but didnt test for the moment) was this:

KrX wrote:
I suspect the pinned apps are stored in a file rather than a folder or registry key. Some analysis with Process Monitor would suggest %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\appsFolder.menu.itemdata-ms

source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

or this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i didnt try it and i also didnt ready it all

more_horiz
The %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\appsFolder.menu.itemdata-ms seems the way to go. Didn't get it working yet though
This might help a bit:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

more_horiz
HenRy mentioned that you can remove it at Version 10061 (right click -> remove)

more_horiz
Hey,

I really think that MS will solve this before the final release, because I can't imagine that they will let this like that. Because even if you use a dism command before installation, you will experience the same result !

Have a good day !

more_horiz
thanks will try with 10061 and let you guys now

more_horiz
I actually tested it on 10074 and I can confirm this is solved now. Very Happy

more_horiz
Hey,

Thank you for your report ... Smile

Have a good day !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum