The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

Windows 8.1 HTPC Bare bone Strip out

+2
winterstorm2050
SangheiliDragon
6 posters

descriptionWindows 8.1 HTPC Bare bone Strip out - Page 2 EmptyRe: Windows 8.1 HTPC Bare bone Strip out

more_horiz
Hello,

A 1st test build should be available earlier in July.

Have a good day !

descriptionWindows 8.1 HTPC Bare bone Strip out - Page 2 EmptyRe: Windows 8.1 HTPC Bare bone Strip out

more_horiz
Hi...
Any working preview for Kodi?
Thanks!

more_horiz
Hello,

A working preview is not available for the moment ... Because the performance is, for the moment, to low to be released even in an alpha build, but this is working great !

Thank you for asking about it, and and worry this project is one of top projects I would like to create, so it will be available Smile

more_horiz
Hi winter.
I will be building a Home Media Server in the near future, so I would be interested in helping, personal life permitting Smile

more_horiz
Hey theKramer,

I am very close to start reworking on it ... should be in the beginning of 2016 !

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hey theKramer,

I am very close to start reworking on it ... should be in the beginning of 2016 !

Cool. That works well with my timeline as well Smile

more_horiz
Hello guys,

Just to tell you that I never abandoned this Project ... so the development has begun and it is running well ... this Project should be available earlier than I thought Smile

Cheers
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum