The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] WinReducer 8.1 v1.5.8.0 - Mount Image (Open Folder) Bug Empty[SOLVED] WinReducer 8.1 v1.5.8.0 - Mount Image (Open Folder) Bug

more_horiz
long time no posting after for a while (until now) i've technicall issues for my pc. 
but any way i've tested WinReducer 8.1 - v1.5.8.0 (12 April 2015); 

* first slimmingdown Windows 8.1 after integrate "windows-8.1-update-x86-enu-2015-03-25" 
manually with DiSM Work fine !
Screenshot :

* but in second tested i try integrate "windows-8.1-update-x86-enu-2015-03-25" with 
WinReducer 8.1 - v1.5.8.0, i get "<b>Error:</b> <i>Your file is not mounted correctly... 
Hit OK to clean your system"</i> when <b>Mount Image (Open Folder)?</b>. 
The second tested not continued (Failed) cause the Error! 
Screenshot :

so, i've question for winter,
how to solve the Error? and how to integrate "update 1" with WinReducer?

thanks for your great work. Smile

description[SOLVED] WinReducer 8.1 v1.5.8.0 - Mount Image (Open Folder) Bug EmptyRe: [SOLVED] WinReducer 8.1 v1.5.8.0 - Mount Image (Open Folder) Bug

more_horiz
Hello,

To integrate "Update 1" and "update 3", you just need :
1) to use the "OPEN -> TOOLS -> Updates Downloader" in WinReducer 8.1
2) choose x86 or x64, hit "Search" and hit "OK" in the message
3) In the list, choose "Windows Updates", then Select all updates in Update 1 category, all updates in "Update 3"
4) Hit "DOWNLOAD" button
5) once download is finished, just integrate all updates in WinReducer using the normal procedure ...

If you want an up to date ISO, choose also other updates to download, they will also be integrated.

Have a good day !

description[SOLVED] WinReducer 8.1 v1.5.8.0 - Mount Image (Open Folder) Bug EmptyRe: [SOLVED] WinReducer 8.1 v1.5.8.0 - Mount Image (Open Folder) Bug

more_horiz
Hi

1) FYi "Mount Image (Open Folder) Bug Solved" by replacing ImageX.exe version 
    from "v6.1.7600.16385" to "v6.3.9600.17029" ! But Mount Image proccess became slower!
2) any suggestion ImageX.exe version for WinReducer 8.1?
3) i've allready downloaded windows 8.1 updates (2015-03-25) using WUD, 
    i'll test later refer to "WinReducer 8.1 Catalog Updates".
4) could you included "WinReducer 8.1 Catalog Updates list and folder" on new WinReducer 8.1?

Thanks, hope this helps some Smile

more_horiz
finaly i've tested and it works, thanks  for the suggestion...
for more detail info, see in "https://winreducer.forumotion.com/t1279-compared-integrate-ms-updates-automatically-winreducer-8-1-and-manually-dism#11824".
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum