The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[Answered] Unable to connect to the server, please try again later... Empty[Answered] Unable to connect to the server, please try again later...

more_horiz
I try to use the Updates Downloader and i keep getting this error: Unable to connect to the server, please try again later...

I am updating a windows 7 pro with sp1 (language: danish). Just want to get all the updates integrated.

Is anyone else getting this error or is it just me? Any fix?

[Answered] Unable to connect to the server, please try again later... KoWVRTA

description[Answered] Unable to connect to the server, please try again later... EmptyRe: [Answered] Unable to connect to the server, please try again later...

more_horiz
hi,

winter integrated this feature just recently and its still not finished. Thats why its not working at the moment and you are getting this "error"

description[Answered] Unable to connect to the server, please try again later... EmptyRe: [Answered] Unable to connect to the server, please try again later...

more_horiz
Hello,

Take care about the fact that you posted in the WinReducer 8.1 forum a question for WinReducer 7.0.

And I have nothing to add about what KrX said ... Smile

EDIT : Topic moved to WinReducer 7.0 Help forum !

EDIT 2 : Hey Shine, I like your avatar ... Wink

more_horiz
KrX wrote:
hi,

winter integrated this feature just recently and its still not finished. Thats why its not working at the moment and you are getting this "error"

Same problem here.
So, it is not bug, is it a feature ? ...at the moment ? ;-)

more_horiz
as winter wrote here:

https://winreducer.forumotion.com/t498p180-winreducer-schedule-for-2015-is-available#12030

winterstorm2050 wrote:
- WinReducer 7.0 : "WinReducer Updates Catalog" for Windows

more_horiz
Hej winterstorm2050

1. Sorry for the wrong placement of my post Embarassed (thx for moving it)

2. You are fucking awesome. Thx for the great software. Hope you become a billionaire one day. Keep up the good work. 
cheers

description[Answered] Unable to connect to the server, please try again later... EmptyNot found "Unable to connect to the server, please try again later"

more_horiz
When trying to download updates get this error: Unable to connect to the server, please try again later

As reseolver it?
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

more_horiz
Hi,

its still not available at the moment.
Winter is working on it and it should work soon.

more_horiz
Ok thanks

more_horiz
should work now
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum