The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionMS has lost his mind... EmptyMS has lost his mind...

more_horiz
Hey Guys,

since the RTM release of Windows 10, MS has released over the past week 3 BIG Windows Updates ( KB3074686, KB3074678, KB3074683 ) and now
the first Service Pack 1 ( KB3081424 ). What the hell is wrong with them?!? Why release a RTM build if it's absolutely not ready and shouldn't be final???

I have thought to create a new Windows 10 Remove List and started yesterday to work on it from scratch, because many people have asked me 
if I would continue now with the old list...

The problem is since they are so many updates and now the first SP1 within a week, lots of file changes have been made. 
This means if I create a new list now, this list will be invalid after the next big updates since MS patches at such high speed. 
Maybe in the next two weeks the list would be useless again!

This is literally hell for Winterstorm and all other programmers who are making programs to reduce Windows 10, 
because they always need to change and update their file database and this procedure is very time consuming...

What do you guys think about this fiasco?

descriptionMS has lost his mind... EmptyRe: MS has lost his mind...

more_horiz
ist exactly like i thought...

they didnt finish win10 but wanted to Keep the release date. and now they are patching like hell...

they should have take maybe 1 more month and release win10 with all those patches which are out and will come out

more_horiz
I have decided not to install Win 10 for another month or two, until they release all the patches and SPs. I had several issues when I installed Win 10, and had to revert to 8.1. I guess sticking to the pre-announced date is more important from a marketing POV, than to release completely finished software. Not making the deadline they set themselveswould be very bad publicity. But patches don't really bother the average user.

more_horiz
oh but wait update 1 is coming in october too Razz

more_horiz
Well, as I remember  correctly, it is never a god idea to install a new version of windows if you don't want to have any problems. Windows XP and Windows 7 weren't ready either on release date and look what has become of them.

more_horiz
Hey guys,

I'm agree with you, and I really think that the final RTM product (hum, hum, ...) will be ready next year, when the free migration period will end ... Wink

Besides this, I really like the idea to propose cumulative updates, maybe the best idea in all of this ... Smile

more_horiz
TOPIC MOVED TO "OFF TOPIC" FORUM !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum