The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] Program Compatibility Assistant Empty[SOLVED] Program Compatibility Assistant

more_horiz
Windows 10 Pro Build 10240 x64
WinreducerEX100 0.4.3.0

Apperently something is deleting "werconcpl.dll", required for the "Program Compatibility Assistant", which its needed for the Microsoft tool "Show or hide updates".
I tried to download the dll but the ones i downloaded didnt worked, maybe because they are older versions than the one in Windows 10.

dll link
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Show or hide updates link

WCCF, (its my old one but everything its the same besides the compatibility assistant, i lost my new WCCF with my new ISO xD ).

description[SOLVED] Program Compatibility Assistant EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Program Compatibility Assistant

more_horiz
hey,

i dont know what is removing it, but instead of downloading the dll just extract it with 7zip from the original Windows 10 install.wim

description[SOLVED] Program Compatibility Assistant EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Program Compatibility Assistant

more_horiz
Hello,

The file, you mentioned, is removed with "Services - Problem Reports and Solutions Service", you may just probably disable this component instead of remove it ... Wink

And about your lost wccf, do you know that there is an automatic wccf saving (in case you loose your wccf), just have a look in the folder "WinReducerEX100\HOME\PRESETS\LastUsed", and you should find all your previous wccf files ... Wink

more_horiz
Thank you for the help winterstorm2050 and KrX

So is not a bug, its just me again lol.
By the way i do know about the automatic save but the problem is that i lost my HD i had to get a new one. xD

more_horiz
Metaleiroll wrote:
By the way i do know about the automatic save but the problem is that i lost my HD i had to get a new one. xD

Sorry to hear that ... Crying or Very sad
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum