The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

[ANSWERED] Infinity reboot loop after installation 64 bit

+9
Geekster
expanium
winterstorm2050
Echap
Augusto
KrX
ijence
caphp
kabino
13 posters

description[ANSWERED] Infinity reboot loop after installation 64 bit - Page 3 EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Infinity reboot loop after installation 64 bit

more_horiz
For me, there also is no problem. My wccf has multum components to remove.

description[ANSWERED] Infinity reboot loop after installation 64 bit - Page 3 EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Infinity reboot loop after installation 64 bit

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
... and the component which caused the loop is : "Network - Edge (Engine)" !

I also tried with the languages components without loop Wink

LOL winstorm for me is languages and you add also Network - Edge (Engine) (taking into consideration that you use my wccf ?)  this is really interesting ^^ .

more_horiz
This how I done :
- use only "Network - Edge (Engine)" : loop
- use only your 3 languages components : no loop

If you may try these 2 separate tests, and let me know that would be great Smile

more_horiz
Ok i ll do but let me say this i already did a this only with these tree componants  ( 3 languages removed ) and loop problem so there is a problem with them ...

more_horiz
AT last i solve the problem this redstone is [CENSORED] really piss me off but i solve it taking breath now finally so like i said two things :

the tree languages ( see below posts) and edge - engine but what are these arrows in start menu winst (is it normal ???) :

[ANSWERED] Infinity reboot loop after installation 64 bit - Page 3 RH57kRV

more_horiz
Yes, this is normal because Microsoft uses these icons to propose some selected ModernUI Apps. If you are connected to internet they will not be blank.

But don't worry, WinReducer may help you easily remove them, you have 2 choices :
- "Modern UI Apps - Content Delivery Manager" : to remove entirely the support
- "Tweaks - Disable Start Menu Recommended Apps" : to disable them from the menu, but Microsoft in a future update may decide to reactivate them

This is your choice Wink

PS : I will see tomorrow for report about the languages.

more_horiz
Thanks Winst Wink Btw when the new version will be up in website ( because i really need it and website contain the old one not the new one you can see the sha-1 of 64 bit edtion doesnt match the new one Wink  )?

more_horiz
other thing this icon must be removed (speech recognition ) :

[ANSWERED] Infinity reboot loop after installation 64 bit - Page 3 E6qwwhv

i removed the package but this icon came from nowhere ? ( how ton remove it btw)

more_horiz
Hello Smile
Echap wrote:
Thanks Winst Wink Btw when the new version will be up in website ( because i really need it and website contain the old one not the new one you can see the sha-1 of 64 bit edtion doesnt match the new one Wink  )?

If you redownload the package from the website, the SHA1 is correct Wink ... for the record, the difference is my fault, please redownload the zip package and check the value ... thanks Smile

About the "Speech Recognition" control panel icon, I assume you are not using the "Presets - Automatic Removing Process" option ? If yes, you need to manually check the component "Control Panel - Speech Recognition", otherwise please let me know Wink

more_horiz
sir yes sir i ll report back and see for this new version cant wait to test it ^^ thanks a lot Wink.

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hello Smile
Echap wrote:

If you redownload the package from the website, the SHA1 is correct Wink ... for the record, the difference is my fault, please redownload the zip package and check the value ... thanks Smile

Take a look winst (i download today the package but same thing ) :

[ANSWERED] Infinity reboot loop after installation 64 bit - Page 3 EyOA9v9
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum