The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Does anyone use Theme Resource Changer to customize themes? Empty[ANSWERED] Does anyone use Theme Resource Changer to customize themes?

more_horiz
After I have reduced image this app doesn't work anymore.
Did anyone experience the same problem?
I did not make drastic changes to the system...

description[ANSWERED] Does anyone use Theme Resource Changer to customize themes? EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Does anyone use Theme Resource Changer to customize themes?

more_horiz
It works in Audit Mode under Administrator account, it doesn't work after user creation.
Really strange...

description[ANSWERED] Does anyone use Theme Resource Changer to customize themes? EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Does anyone use Theme Resource Changer to customize themes?

more_horiz
It works in Audit Mode because I didn't apply my registry settings.
There's something there that does not allow the app to work.

more_horiz
so under a normal user you cant install it but with the administrator account it works ?

did you try to install it  under the normal user -> right click and start as administrator ?

more_horiz
This is the problem:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced]
"SeparateProcess"=dword:00000000

If you want to use Theme Resource Changer don't set to 1, leave default value (0).

[ANSWERED] Does anyone use Theme Resource Changer to customize themes? 87d28d6a_o
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum