The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] I don't have a "finish" button and have activated now for about 20 times Empty[ANSWERED] I don't have a "finish" button and have activated now for about 20 times

more_horiz
I just ordered a starter edition ,because i don't have a "finish" button and thought it must be activated to see that button.

I now activated my EX81 starter edition but that button doesn't show up.

I just manually updated all software to latest versions ,but still nothing.

And that activation screen is a bit annoying ...
"Activated succesfully.." , but everytime i click on a button it shows up again !
Activated my version for about 20 times now !

Why the 'finish" button doesn't show up , whatever i do ?

And yes , i did start the software as administrator.

description[ANSWERED] I don't have a "finish" button and have activated now for about 20 times EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] I don't have a "finish" button and have activated now for about 20 times

more_horiz
Hello,

1 - There are no "Finish" button in WinReducer, just an "APPLY" button in the "Finish" tab. If you use the "Tools - Preset Editor" it will not be visible. To see it, you need to use "OPEN" button in the WinReducer GUI to mount your Windows Edition.

2 - About the other trouble, activation message still visible :
The "Starter" Edition is not able to remove software startup and software close activation windows, as specified using the website page Edition Comparison" (in the category "Option - Configuration" and the option "Hide Activation Windows (Startup and Close)").

EDIT : Topic moved to EX-81 Help Forum.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum