The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] Error on downloading updates ................. Empty[SOLVED] Error on downloading updates .................

more_horiz
While in the Windows Updates Downloader and it is right at the end of the last update (15/15) Visual C++ 2005 SP1 -3101 Kb
I received this error:  Errors have been detected during downloading Updates ... Read WinReudcer81.log file and please inform me ... Thank you!!
A
***** 1/2/2016 9:44:09 PM - SESSION OPENED *****
***** 1/2/2016 9:45:48 PM - SESSION CLOSED *****

***** 1/2/2016 10:33:08 PM - SESSION OPENED *****
INFO : Windows Edition [Mounting] - Started  : 1/2/2016 10:34:25 PM
INFO : Windows Edition [Mounting] - Finished : 1/2/2016 10:35:43 PM
***** 1/2/2016 10:37:00 PM - SESSION CLOSED *****

***** 1/3/2016 12:18:51 AM - SESSION OPENED *****
***** 1/3/2016 12:19:48 AM - SESSION CLOSED *****

***** 1/3/2016 12:11:37 PM - SESSION OPENED *****
INFO : Windows Edition [Mounting] - Started  : 1/3/2016 12:13:25 PM
INFO : Windows Edition [Mounting] - Finished : 1/3/2016 12:15:18 PM
ERROR : 1/3/2016 12:24:59 PM ==> TH1 (Build 10240) - Windows10.0-KB3116869-x64.msu = MD5 value error detected ...
Update has been deleted

And so I had to try it out on the X86 and had exactly the same thing happen there as well.  So that kinda narrows the
mystery down a litle bit.

AND BY THE WAY PLEASE NOTE THIS IS EXTRACTED FROM THE WinReducerEX100.log and not the WinReducerEX81.log as stated in the
error message.

However it appears i only received about half of those on both sides and so my guess is that when the error occurs it
keeps all the downloads from occuring.  This of course slants testing any builds when not all the software is being
updated.

Additional note after doing two builds now I only received this error with the first build.  On the second build it still had some updates to
download and went perfectly fine without any errors.  Also I would like to add that even with the errors on Build #1 with the download of
updates after all was said and done with the successful install of Build #1 that there were only a few updates to Windows 10 so obviously
the updates are downloading just fine before the build is created.

Geekster

description[SOLVED] Error on downloading updates ................. EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Error on downloading updates .................

more_horiz
hey,
maybe its the same problem you posted here for winreducer81

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and it seems it solved for winreducer8.1 with the next version. so hopefully it will be also solved in the next version of winreducer10

description[SOLVED] Error on downloading updates ................. EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Error on downloading updates .................

more_horiz
Hello,

If an MD5 value error appears in the log file, it means that there was an error during you download for this file, so in order to avoid troubles during integration the file is removed from the folder. I've also experienced this today, and I've redownloaded it and everything was ok !

Just for the record in the new build v0.5.6.0, an option will be available in "Tools - Updates Download" to choose MD5, SHA1 or nothing checked during updates downloading !

PS : the text "winreducer81.log" is an old reference in the english language file it will be solved with the new build
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum