The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] A very minor suggestion ............... Empty[ANSWERED] A very minor suggestion ...............

more_horiz
This is just a suggestion but would it be possible to change the setup animation from

So many features to get excited about

to read

So many features to get RID of.     lol!

Geekster

description[ANSWERED] A very minor suggestion ............... EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] A very minor suggestion ...............

more_horiz
hi,

if you mean the Animation (for i.e win7) where you see a black Screen and there are some final stepes prepared etc right before you see the first time the welcome Screen. there is a .wim file her:

C:\Windows\System32\oobe\FirstUXRes.WIM

it contains some .jpg oder .bmp and if changed you can see it after Installation.

im not sure if its the same way for win10 (cant look right now)

description[ANSWERED] A very minor suggestion ............... EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] A very minor suggestion ...............

more_horiz
Hello,

I'm not sure, like KrX, that works the same way ... because I don't find this file.

But I've find an interesting html file in the same OOBE file which mentions some interesting references (like : "Getting your PC ready", "Don't turn off your PC", ...) ... so maybe a starting point for an answer Wink

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hello,

I'm not sure, like KrX, that works the same way ... because I don't find this file.

But I've find an interesting html file in the same OOBE file which mentions some interesting references (like : "Getting your PC ready", "Don't turn off your PC", ...) ... so maybe a starting point for an answer Wink

yeah i thought it wouldnt be the same, but i didnt had an win10 iso at my worksplace to check that Razz

more_horiz
Wink
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum