The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Network Drivers not working on Vmware Empty[ANSWERED] Network Drivers not working on Vmware

more_horiz
Hi guys, I have a curious problem: I have NOT removed virtual network drivers (ethernet and wireless both), but when I install my Win10 reduced, the driver doesn't install  lol!

Here my preset: http://pastebin.com/HC0NQWaC

Here errors: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

description[ANSWERED] Network Drivers not working on Vmware EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Network Drivers not working on Vmware

more_horiz
Hello,

You absolutely need to activate : "Presets - Protect VMware Player and Workstation" otherwise you will get these errors Wink ... [you have also a different preset for virtualbox]

description[ANSWERED] Network Drivers not working on Vmware EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Network Drivers not working on Vmware

more_horiz
It's worked Very Happy thank you much Smile

But if I install updates from Windows Update, does the system crash? 

I want remove Windows Update components. It's possible do it avoiding crash or error in the installation?

more_horiz
Hello,

Thanks for your report !

Normally, the system will not crash if you install updates from windows updates, but it may happen this : an updates will not be integrated because of a missing component.

If you remove "Services - Windows Updates" using EX-100, normally there are no troubles during windows installation (or after), but Windows Updates will not work using the Control Panel, so you will need to integrate your updates before installation to be sure to get the latest Windows 10 build.

I wish you to have a nice day !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum