The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] Mouse does not work under 0.6.4.0 Empty[SOLVED] Mouse does not work under 0.6.4.0

more_horiz
i tried winreducer 0.6.4.0 today but wen the installation begins..the mouse does not work..
i don't no how to post my preset!!!...thanks for help

description[SOLVED] Mouse does not work under 0.6.4.0 EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Mouse does not work under 0.6.4.0

more_horiz
Hello,

Take care about :
- "Drivers - USB Hub (EHCI, UHCI, OHCI)" = USB 2.0 support
- "Drivers - USB Hub (xHCI)" = USB 3.0 support

Maybe you removed one of them ?

description[SOLVED] Mouse does not work under 0.6.4.0 EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Mouse does not work under 0.6.4.0

more_horiz
By the way about how to post your wccf, KrX made a great tutorial about this :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wink

description[SOLVED] Mouse does not work under 0.6.4.0 EmptyMouse does not work under 0.6.4.0

more_horiz
ok..i removed both drivers for usb2 and usb 3..but now i have an other problem....it installs untill100%..and than it begins again
..i think you call that looping...

more_horiz
Hello,

Are you trying to remove "Services - Firewall Service" ? I will update this component soon as it is responsible the startup loop for many people.

So, for the moment just try to "Disable" it, and do not remove it.

Please let me know the result.

Have a nice day !

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hello,

Are you trying to remove "Services - Firewall Service" ? I will update this component soon as it is responsible the startup loop for many people.

Have a nice day !

in my tests even disabling firewall was breaking the installation (loop)

more_horiz
And keep in mind, that UAC tweaks also results in a loop

more_horiz
no..i did nothing in services and features....what do you mean with uac tweaks?????

here is my preset...from yesterday...with usb selected..i deleted the new one..with usb deselect

more_horiz
he means tweaks like

System - Disable User Account Control (UAC)

more_horiz
ah ok..yes i disabled the UAC....is this the reason??

more_horiz
Vinc wrote:
ah ok..yes i disabled the UAC....is this the reason??

yes, it could be one reason why you get the loop

more_horiz
ok..i will try later with UAC enabled..and i will post the result..thanks a lot  Smile

more_horiz
It's nice to see that Microsoft updates have been disabled.  It was getting very old having it try to update and then undoing the update.  But here we go with drivers again.  I STILL can not get drivers to install at all.  And that is probably the problem with the dead mouse not to mention lots of stuff not working until this bug gets fixed.  And by the way KrX deleting the path for the drivers did not work for me.  It doesn't matter if you specify a path or not they still do not install.  Why are people getting differenet results with this?  My guess is there is another bug keeping the integration part of WREX100 from working.  I say that because not everyone is having this issue but it's driving me crazy  lol

Geekster

more_horiz
ok..i tried once more..i deselected the UAC tweak...and it worked..but now it does not install some updates...
here is my last preset

more_horiz
maybe the update Problem is related to this ?

more_horiz
Hello guys,

Vinc which Windows 10 build are you using :
- TH1 (10.0.10240)
- TH2(10.0.10586)
- RS1 (10.0.14xxx)

Thanks for your answer Smile

more_horiz
TH2..10.0.10586

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hello,

Have a nice day !

For me, disabling firewall also disables updates. If that is true for everybody, you ought to put that info too, and maybe preserve firewall service if "protect updates" preset is checked.

more_horiz
hi,

when using "System - Disable User Account Control (UAC)"

during installatin when i click "express settings" it restarts

more_horiz
i tested the "System - Disable User Account Control (UAC)" and it seems to work now.

but they are at least 2 more components that cause a boot loop when not using an anattanded xml

since the firewall service was fixed, i will close this thread.

as soon as i got the boot loop components i will post a bug report and how to fix them
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum