The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Stupid renaming bug is back again... Empty[ANSWERED] Stupid renaming bug is back again...

more_horiz
Hi.

Made new builds upon .218 what winreducer lets me download. Also intregrating a registry fix for folder types so that renaming works. Now when I let it update to .318 I can't rename anything anymore. Always getting that file or folder does not exist stuff. Also tried to import the registry file again after the update but does not work.

And googled my way around to find a new solution. Did not find anything. It's no fun to find the feature that causes this problem through winreducer. Did not remove anything really expert from Windows so I am really hoping somebody has any clue.

I really begin to think that Windows get new bugs introduced when updated if it was changed in any way. Why else doesn't the old fixes don't work anymore. They are just registry fixes. Nothing more. Strange...

Thanks.

description[ANSWERED] Stupid renaming bug is back again... EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Stupid renaming bug is back again...

more_horiz
Has something to do with faults in the registry. Why the fix I had did not work anymore. I do not know. Found another registry import that works with .318.

It's over here if anyone needs it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

description[ANSWERED] Stupid renaming bug is back again... EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Stupid renaming bug is back again...

more_horiz
Hello,

Thank you for this excellent sharing.

Have you removed "Features - Internet Explorer" ?
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum