The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Windreducer 10 breaks Windows Updates Empty[ANSWERED] Windreducer 10 breaks Windows Updates

more_horiz
Hello,

I have been a big fan of Winreducer but starting with Windows 10 this tool seams to be worthless. Even small changes breaks Windows updates, getting Error 0x80073712 which can not be fixed. I see that a lot of other also have this issues, I don't have the time to test for hours again and again which settings causes the error.

Did someone found a solution? 

Thx for feedback

Daniel

description[ANSWERED] Windreducer 10 breaks Windows Updates EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Windreducer 10 breaks Windows Updates

more_horiz
Something I forgot to write: What definitly breaks Windows Update is when you remove somehing out of the topic Modern Apps under Remover.

description[ANSWERED] Windreducer 10 breaks Windows Updates EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Windreducer 10 breaks Windows Updates

more_horiz
"since those are big rollup updates, any removal can break them as they expect all files to be there."

Solution: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum