The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[Q&A] Windows Update Empty[Q&A] Windows Update

more_horiz
Hi Guys,

Just a Silly question.

Does windows downloaded from media creation tool is updated one till date ?

as i read somewhere but dunno if its true or not.

As Winreducer is make iso from 3.41 to 4.12 Gb just without doing anything.

description[Q&A] Windows Update EmptyRe: [Q&A] Windows Update

more_horiz
Hello,

My friend, there are no silly question here, all information are interesting and shared with everyone which may help someone Wink

No, you will not get the latest monthly update integrated in the downloaded ISO. In other words, you will still need to integrate the latest updates.

In the other hand, you will get the latest major ISO build ... so in few days, the ISO will be migrated from TH2 (1511) to RS1 (1607) build.

I wish you to have a nice day !

more_horiz
Thanks @winterstorm2050

more_horiz
Hi Mods and @ WinterStrom2050.

Nice work on Website no it looks great not boring to earlier version to be frank Very Happy

I have 1 more question that i read about windows 10 version history and there was 10.0.14393.321 (Public release: October 11, 2016) .

so my query is if i download windows iso via media creation tool after October 11 will i be getting windows version 10.0.14393.321 or just windows redstone initial version..

I'm confused as i downloaded latest iso but still having external HDD issue i know there is a update out there.

more_horiz
hi,

i dont know if downloading the newest iso from MS will get the latest updates integrated.

but if not you could just integrate the latest updates with winreducer and then newest update cataloge

more_horiz
Thanks KrX..

So it means it's useless if MS release a newer version every week and download via media creation tool.

more_horiz
dbzdivik wrote:
Thanks KrX..

So it means it's useless if MS release a newer version every week and download via media creation tool.

i would say yes. because you will download always the whole iso file (3GB+)
if you download the updates via winreducer update tool and integrate them, you will just download 1MB-300Mb (depends on how much was fixed and how much updates are to load)

more_horiz
Yup. Thanks

also if ISO is fresh downloadand previous month updates get unavailable.
So I don't think to install new updates until they are required by user side.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum