The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[IMPLEMENTED] WCCF File Update and program version Empty[IMPLEMENTED] WCCF File Update and program version

more_horiz
Hey Winter!

I just wanted to ask you if it would be possible to add a line into the *.wccf-file where it is saved if you are using the "AutoRemove_ISO" and the "AutoRemove_EXPERT" option? Because right now it is not saved and although it is not that much of a trouble it would be useful to have it! Smile

Secondly I would like to ask you if is possible to add the WinReducer version number in the opening window (the first window if you start WinReducer)? Why do I want to have it? Because right now you only see the version number if you have a Windows folder mounted, but this takes time as you know and for persons like me who are having several versions it would be easier to diferenciate them. Right now I see that there might be a problem to show it because it is translated into all the languages where it says "launch title" in the translation file. But maybe it is possible to a frame right next to the launch title showing the version?

All the best and keep up the great work!

description[IMPLEMENTED] WCCF File Update and program version EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] WCCF File Update and program version

more_horiz
ADDED in v1.9.0.0 !

Hello hauser.markus Smile

Both your requests will be added in the next version, which should be available next week Smile

Thank you very much !

P.S. : You may have a look at them in EX-100, which already has these requests in v1.9.8.0 Wink

description[IMPLEMENTED] WCCF File Update and program version EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] WCCF File Update and program version

more_horiz
Thank you very much! I am eagerly looking forward to next week then! Smile

Have a great day! Smile
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum