The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] @{windows.immersivecontrolpanel_6.2.00} Error Empty[SOLVED] @{windows.immersivecontrolpanel_6.2.00} Error

more_horiz
This error i'm facing mostly in my all Optimization so i decided to check which optimization is giving error but had little confusion.
What i reduced Metro Apps, OneDrive , Languages, Keyboard.
Nothing Else .

Anyone know this error/ why this is coming ?

Attaching Screenshot and Wccf file.

[SOLVED] @{windows.immersivecontrolpanel_6.2.00} Error XaYyinZ

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

description[SOLVED] @{windows.immersivecontrolpanel_6.2.00} Error EmptyRe: [SOLVED] @{windows.immersivecontrolpanel_6.2.00} Error

more_horiz
Hello,

Because you removed "Modern UI Apps - Immersive Control Panel".

I will fix this in the future.

Thank you very much for the report and I wish you to have a nice day !

description[SOLVED] @{windows.immersivecontrolpanel_6.2.00} Error EmptyRe: [SOLVED] @{windows.immersivecontrolpanel_6.2.00} Error

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hello,

Because you removed "Modern UI Apps - Immersive Control Panel".

I will fix this in the future.

Thank you very much for the report and I wish you to have a nice day !

Thanks btw you/anyone else didn't replied my this post answer..

Also what is causing Setting to get delete are they Metro Apps ??

[SOLVED] @{windows.immersivecontrolpanel_6.2.00} Error UlFoGRb

more_horiz
Yes "Modern UI Apps - Immersive Control Panel" (aka "Settings" in Windows) is Modern UI Apps.

If I were you, the best choice is to not remove it ... because you will loose all possibilities to configure your Windows Settings (change your screen resolution for example).

more_horiz
Ahhh sorry for trouble I didn't know that settings is called impressive control.

BTW was searching how to delete windows defender..

more_horiz
Microsoft uses the 2 expressions in Windows Wink

To remove  Defender, choose :
- Control Panel - Windows Defender
- Services - Windows Defender Service

Smile

more_horiz
Thanks a quick reply :-)
Did you test like deleting IE engine from tweaks lead to infinite Loop ????

more_horiz
You are welcome ... about IE11, I assume you want to remove it from "Features" and not "Tweaks" ?

IE11 will be fixed in the next version (v0.9.12.0 available really soon) so for the moment please wait for the next version to remove this component Smile

more_horiz
I want to remove it completely :-D.
But yeah I removed some features and tweaks from ISO which is causing Windows to infinite Loop. Which I'll can tell you tomorrow.
Also why on automatic process removing and optimisation ISO delete setup.exe

more_horiz
If you activate "Optimize iso size" with "automatic process removing" it will optimize automatically the iso size by removing all unneeded files which includes setup.exe.

more_horiz
So how would you suggested to install windows without setup.exe ??

Means why to implement a function to delete setup.exe

I'm just curious to know not questioning your knowledge..

more_horiz
dbzdivik wrote:
So how would you suggested to install windows without setup.exe ??

Means why to implement a function to delete setup.exe

I'm just curious to know not questioning your knowledge..

so you always start your machine and goto your CD/DVD/USB drive and start the setup.exe ?

i always start windows from my usb drive from the boot menu.

you can see how its done here (from 2.30 min):

more_horiz
Yeah my service provider created a special bios which allows me to run/click setup.exe in DOS mode.(joke not meant to insult you)

BTW I know all this..

Plus there is no quote option in forum while working/accessing from mobile.

more_horiz
I'm like KrX, I'm sure to understand exactly what is your question Wink

Because you have 2 choices to start a Windows installation :
- use setup.exe directly from Windows (so if you remove setup.exe, the 2nd choice below is the only one remaining)
- use the method KrX described

Smile

more_horiz
1. What I meant that if ISO doesn't have setup.exe will bios will able to detect it ??? :-D.
2. I'm asking too much question in order to understand winreducer functionality completely to help this wonderful community.
3. There is no quote option while opening forum as mobile version.

more_horiz
1. You only need "setup.exe" if you want to launch the installation from inside windows (for example to update windows 7 to windows 10). Otherwise if you want to install windows by booting from an usb key or a CD/DVD/USB drive, "seteup.exe" is not necessary. In fact, if you do not know how to use a CD/DVD/USB drive to install windows, it's better to keep "setup.exe" Wink

2. That's great and we are happy to help you understand how to do what you want to do ... all users questions are welcome on the WinReducer Forum Smile

3. I added a basic "quote" option ... I will see in the future to improve this Smile

more_horiz
POSTS SPILT IN NEW THREAD FOR BETTER READING !

Hello,

I split your posts to avoid having a different discussion in your original post.

So, please follow the rules of "New Topic" creation (mentioned on top of the "New Topic" creation page).

You need to reformat this thread title according to the "New Topic" rules.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

more_horiz
You can mark this thread as Solved/Fix to do.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum