The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionFuture updates with dism command. EmptyFuture updates with dism command.

more_horiz
Hello.

Quick question. After cut and install Windows I cannot add updates with command:
dism /online /add-package /packagepath:"C:\KB3201845-x64.cab"
Maybe someone knows which function is responsible for that. This would save time.
I'm starting to look for from the beginning Evil or Very Mad

descriptionFuture updates with dism command. EmptyRe: Future updates with dism command.

more_horiz
Hello,

Have you used cmd with administrator rights ?

Are you using WinReducer at the same time ?

Smile

descriptionFuture updates with dism command. EmptyRe: Future updates with dism command.

more_horiz
Hello,

1. Sure - know that Smile
2. No - know that Smile

Still testing...

more_horiz
OK, could you please send me your wccf, I would like to test it ... thanks Smile

more_horiz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Everything in "Optimizations" appears to be OK after testing.

14393.447.N.x64.english

Thanks.

more_horiz
I downloaded your file and I will let you know. Thanks Smile

more_horiz
hi, maybe this helps you a bit:

Now it works if I don't remove anything from Accessories.

from this thread:

EDIT:

or this:

more_horiz
I have no idea what's going on Smile I checked a lot. Without Features and Services, the only witch Presets, etc: F

Probably the last that's left is to add just .447 through WinReducer.
I checked also 14393.447.home.single.language.x64.english.
You can not add patches manually, every month I am forced to integrate and re-cut windows and install Smile

more_horiz
i also found something here:

more_horiz
Unfortunately. Still I can not find the problem. Today came a new KB and ultimately the system does not even give advice to download it. Attempting to manually install also does not work.

PS. Preset - Protect Window Updates - not work for this.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum