View previous topicGo downView next topic
hauser.markus

Problems with WinReducer? Start looking here!

on Thu 15 Dec 2016 - 20:16
ajarbas

Re: Problems with WinReducer? Start looking here!

on Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 17:30
Friends of the forum. When active the themes with the WinReducerEX70_x64 - image- windows 7 sp1 x 64 pt-Br. After installing the themes cannot be applied. I used the UXTHme Multi Patcher and updated video drives and didn't.
nekro666

on Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 21:15
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
ajarbas wrote:Friends of the forum. When active the themes with the WinReducerEX70_x64 - image- windows 7 sp1 x 64 pt-Br. After installing the themes cannot be applied. I used the UXTHme Multi Patcher and updated video drives and didn't.

Usually, have two problems. 1 -  UXTHme bug, 2 do not wrong installer video driver

unpack http://rgho.st/8kT5JNWZw to C:\Windows\System32 and replace. If all video drivers installed correctly, after replace, u can change effect to aero.

If u want, give me u iso file and im patching him and add themes without 
WinReducer EX-70 or analog programs .

ajarbas

on Wed 15 Mar 2017 - 22:03
nekro666 wrote:
ajarbas wrote:Friends of the forum. When active the themes with the WinReducerEX70_x64 - image- windows 7 sp1 x 64 pt-Br. After installing the themes cannot be applied. I used the UXTHme Multi Patcher and updated video drives and didn't.

Usually, have two problems. 1 -  UXTHme bug, 2 do not wrong installer video driver

unpack http://rgho.st/8kT5JNWZw to C:\Windows\System32 and replace. If all video drivers installed correctly, after replace, u can change effect to aero.

If u want, give me u iso file and im patching him and add themes without 
WinReducer EX-70 or analog programs .

I believe it is some setting in WinReducer installed another version and kept the same problem, so I decided to install another version-Ultimate 32 (bit) with the theme enabled. Presented the same mistake the rush made a version without theme enabled and everything was good.

Psiu.
The box where we change the themes, not exhibited no theme, when I went there to the folder Windows\Resources\ and applied the theme said the topic didn't exist, and the theme that I had just integrated appeared on the screen of Setup. I used the other theme winblue.wr8 theme not experienced yet.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum