The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] Express settings are in loop! Empty[SOLVED] Express settings are in loop!

more_horiz
Hi guys! I have reduced my copy of Win10 Enterprise LTSB with this preset: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] using WinReducer EX-100 - v0.9.88.0. The Win10 version is 14393.0.

and I have a loop in express settings! What is wrong? [SOLVED] Express settings are in loop! Icon_sad

description[SOLVED] Express settings are in loop! EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Express settings are in loop!

more_horiz
Hello.

I already had that problem. Read this topic especially page 2 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And if you're installing from USB pen drive remove it after Windows reboot from express settings.

Cheers.

description[SOLVED] Express settings are in loop! EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Express settings are in loop!

more_horiz
So the component that cause the loop is Desktop App Installer, right? I kept that, but no success Sad

more_horiz
SOLVED in v1.9.8.1 (VIP Closed Build) and v1.9.9.0 !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum