The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionWindows 10 connect android phone EmptyWindows 10 connect android phone

more_horiz
Hello dudes!

I don't know if this is common issue or anything to do with my Windows not my phone is working well on Windows 7.

But on my Windows 10 everytime i connect my android on both ports (USB 2 and USB 3.0) windows explorer keeps disconnectin and connection phone like if i put and take cable.
I'm not sure if this is related to something i removed or tweak from Winreducer but i didn't touch drivers tab section.

Thanks.

descriptionWindows 10 connect android phone EmptyRe: Windows 10 connect android phone

more_horiz
hi,

1. does it work on an other computer with the phone and the same cable?
2. does it work on that computer yu get the problem when you use and untoched iso?

maybe its just a problem with your cable?

which windows build do you use?

descriptionWindows 10 connect android phone EmptyRe: Windows 10 connect android phone

more_horiz
Hello dude Smile

1 - Yes work on another computer with same cable aKa Windows 7
2 -  I don't have possibility to try on untouched iso only on VM. Should i try on VM? I think it will work perharps.

No i already try with 2 cables and on other machine with W7 it's working fine. My version is Summer from August 2016

Thanks.

more_horiz
Hello,

Have you removed :
- "Control Panel - Phone and Modem"
- "Control Panel - Phone and Modem (Files)"
- "Services - Network Connected Devices Auto-Setup Service"

I'm not using this ... but I know that phones are closely related to modem stuff, maybe this helps.

more_horiz
Hello my friend. 

Yes i checked that but i didn't touch that so it's disable i saw. I don't know what is causing this. 
If i try on VM inside that machine which usb is not working well?

Cheers.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum