The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] Net Framework Folder Detection Empty[SOLVED] Net Framework Folder Detection

more_horiz
WinReducer 8.1 and 7 are detecting the netframework 3.5 integration only if i have the Windows 10 sxs file in the folder, the folder has the necessary files but it says its the wrong folder.

description[SOLVED] Net Framework Folder Detection EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Net Framework Folder Detection

more_horiz
At least with Win 7 Nothing need to have Framework 3.5
for Win 10 you have to use the preset pointing to a microsoft-windows-netfx3-ondemand-package.cab
I thing I found it in the win10.iso itself

description[SOLVED] Net Framework Folder Detection EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Net Framework Folder Detection

more_horiz
Yes sorry i dont even know why i mentioned WinReducer 7, i had another problem with win 7 and net framework but it was my own fault. I understand the files are the same, the only difference is that on windows 10 those files are compressed in one package but it wont integrate in windows 8.1.

more_horiz
I had the same problem, is integrating Windows 10 sxs folder into WR-EX 8.1 working? If do, i'll recustomize and reinstall my OS. I need to enable .net 3.5.1 for some reasons. Thanks in advance!

more_horiz
Mesen wrote:
I had the same problem, is integrating Windows 10 sxs folder into WR-EX 8.1 working? If do, i'll recustomize and reinstall my OS. I need to enable .net 3.5.1 for some reasons. Thanks in advance!

Is working if you keep both the files already in the folder plus the windows 10 sxs file, cause the windows 10 file is only for WinReducer software detect the directory as correct it wont really use the file as far as i know.

more_horiz
Hello guys,

I will release a WRSEB fixed build tomorrow ... thank you very much for your report !

more_horiz
SOLVED IN v1.7.1.3 (WRSEB) !

more_horiz
Thank you Winterstorm
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum