Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
MR1

NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

on Mon 3 Apr 2017 - 14:10
Im getting a problem with wifi connection, i cant navigate https sites with reduced iso for this error:
NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

Where is the problem?

Code:
   <Element Category="Services" Name="ActiveX Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="AllJoyn Router Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="App Readiness Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Background Intelligent Transfer Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Beep Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="BitLocker Drive Encryption Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Block Level Backup Engine Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="BranchCache Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Contact Data Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Delivery Optimization Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Diagnostic Policy Services" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Diagnostic Tracking Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Fax Service" Selected="true" Value="3" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="File History Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Geolocation Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="HomeGroup Listener and Provider Services" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="HyperV Services" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Messaging Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Microsoft iSCSI Initiator Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Microsoft Passport Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Microsoft Passport Container Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Net Logon Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Offline Files Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Optimize Drives Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Peer Name Resolution Protocol Services" Selected="true" Value="3" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Printer Support Services" Selected="true" Value="3" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Problem Reports and Solutions Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Program Compatibility Assistant Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Quality Windows Audio Video Experience Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Remote Access Auto Connection Manager Service" Selected="true" Value="4" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Remote Access Manager Services" Selected="true" Value="4" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Remote Desktop Configuration Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Remote Desktop Services" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Remote Desktop UserMode Port Redirector Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Remote Procedure Call (RPC) Locator" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Remote Registry Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Routing and Remote Access Service" Selected="true" Value="4" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Security Center Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Sensor Monitoring Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Server Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Smart Card Services" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="SNMP Trap Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Secure Socket Tunneling Protocol Service" Selected="true" Value="4" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Spot Verifier Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Superfetch Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Telephony Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="UPnP Device Host Service" Selected="true" Value="4" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="User Data Access Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Volume Shadow Copy Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Wallet Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Windows Biometric Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Windows Defender Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Windows Error Reporting Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Windows Firewall Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Windows Indexing Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Windows Insider Program Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Windows Push Notifications System Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Windows Push Notifications User Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Windows SMS Router Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Windows Store Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Windows Update Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Workstation Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Work Folders Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
avatar
winterstorm2050
Admin
https://www.winreducer.net/

Re: NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

on Mon 3 Apr 2017 - 14:38
Hello MR1,

Please before doing anything else, this error may happen if :
- your internet browser is not updated with the latest version : please update it.
- your hour/date is not correct : just change it to the current date.

Which internet browser are you using ?
MR1

Re: NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

on Mon 3 Apr 2017 - 16:50
winterstorm2050 wrote:Hello MR1,

Please before doing anything else, this error may happen if :
- your internet browser is not updated with the latest version : please update it.
- your hour/date is not correct : just change it to the current date.

Which internet browser are you using ?


All apps not work not only the browser and the time and date is correct.
MR1

Re: NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

on Mon 3 Apr 2017 - 17:36
MR1 wrote:Where is the problem?

Code:
   <Element Category="Services" Name="ActiveX Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="AllJoyn Router Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="App Readiness Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Background Intelligent Transfer Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Beep Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="BitLocker Drive Encryption Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Block Level Backup Engine Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="BranchCache Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Contact Data Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Delivery Optimization Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Diagnostic Policy Services" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Diagnostic Tracking Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Fax Service" Selected="true" Value="3" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="File History Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Geolocation Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="HomeGroup Listener and Provider Services" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="HyperV Services" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Messaging Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Microsoft iSCSI Initiator Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Microsoft Passport Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Microsoft Passport Container Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Net Logon Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Offline Files Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Optimize Drives Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Peer Name Resolution Protocol Services" Selected="true" Value="3" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Printer Support Services" Selected="true" Value="3" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Problem Reports and Solutions Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Program Compatibility Assistant Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Quality Windows Audio Video Experience Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Remote Access Auto Connection Manager Service" Selected="true" Value="4" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Remote Access Manager Services" Selected="true" Value="4" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Remote Desktop Configuration Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Remote Desktop Services" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Remote Desktop UserMode Port Redirector Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Remote Procedure Call (RPC) Locator" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Remote Registry Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Routing and Remote Access Service" Selected="true" Value="4" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Security Center Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Sensor Monitoring Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Server Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Smart Card Services" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="SNMP Trap Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Secure Socket Tunneling Protocol Service" Selected="true" Value="4" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Spot Verifier Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Superfetch Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Telephony Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="UPnP Device Host Service" Selected="true" Value="4" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="User Data Access Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Volume Shadow Copy Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Wallet Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Windows Biometric Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Windows Defender Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Windows Error Reporting Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Windows Firewall Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Windows Indexing Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Windows Insider Program Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Windows Push Notifications System Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Windows Push Notifications User Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Windows SMS Router Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Windows Store Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Windows Update Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Workstation Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
    <Element Category="Services" Name="Work Folders Service" Selected="true" Value="5" />
Im using the same iso on other pc and all works well, i must reduce at max the same iso for a low netbook and some thing create the problem (obviusely im speaking of winreducer not clock or browser) which "true" is the problem?
avatar
winterstorm2050
Admin
https://www.winreducer.net/

Re: NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

on Mon 3 Apr 2017 - 23:32
So, I tried to remove all components and I install Firefox ... and it worked without errors (for http and https) with an ethernet connection.

The next test will be with a wifi connection on a laptop, and I will let you know the result.
MR1

Re: NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

on Mon 3 Apr 2017 - 23:42
winterstorm2050 wrote:So, I tried to remove all components and I install Firefox ... and it worked without errors (for http and https) with an ethernet connection.

The next test will be with a wifi connection on a laptop, and I will let you know the result.

I tried to remove or not components, but IE and the app that i must use for download drivers cant connect because of invalid certificates.
Tested on Pro N 1607 and Enterprise N LTSB same result...
MR1

Re: NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

on Tue 4 Apr 2017 - 12:17
Update: the problem seems to be "Edge" when i not remove Internet Edge from Apps/Network then the problem of certificates not show....

IE - EDGE - CHROME use the same certificates, so all of three or work or not work, FF works always.....

The big problem is all programs that are based on ie or edge that will not work too.

I will do more tests.
MR1

Re: NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

on Wed 5 Apr 2017 - 10:37
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You have taken note?

Next version add a warning on that Network - IE/Edge Engine voice.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum