The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Component question: Which is related to USB Attached SCSI (UAS) Driver Empty[ANSWERED] Component question: Which is related to USB Attached SCSI (UAS) Driver

more_horiz
I am trying to use latest stable version on the Creators Update (Professional-edition). Aside from an error on the initial (redesigned) setup-screen that I can skip, I have only 1 isse with an external hdd.
Which component should I keep in order to keep UASPSTOR.INF "USB Attached SCSI (UAS) Driver" with related file (uaspstor.sys)?

description[ANSWERED] Component question: Which is related to USB Attached SCSI (UAS) Driver EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Component question: Which is related to USB Attached SCSI (UAS) Driver

more_horiz
Hello Jeronim0,

1 - Is it possible that you tell me more details about the setup screen trouble ?

2 - Did you remove "Drivers - USB Attached SCSI (USAP)" ?

I wish you to have a nice day !

Smile

description[ANSWERED] Component question: Which is related to USB Attached SCSI (UAS) Driver EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Component question: Which is related to USB Attached SCSI (UAS) Driver

more_horiz
1. I will check. It was right at the beginning and no information about what exactly failed (prior to company/personal setting, updates checking, account-selection). I clicked retry once and the the skip option.
2. Ahum, probably (slap-self), thanks for not making fun of me.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum