View previous topicGo downView next topic
hauser.markus

[EX-70 - v1.7.6.3][6.1.7601] Keep Windows Games and RAS-Connection Manager in Control Panel

on Tue 2 May 2017 - 11:40
Hey Winter!

I have two small issues when reducing with WinReducer. In my *.wccf the Windows Games and the RAS-Connection Manager are not selected but after the reduction they are not shown anymore in the Control Panel where you can 'add/remove Windows Features'. Can you please have a check on that? This would be great!

Here are two pictures showing my problem:

The first one shows an untouched Windows 7 SP1 with all the lastest updates integrated.
The second one shows this particular Windows after the reduction with WinReducer.

Here is my *.wccf:

http://www56.zippyshare.com/v/iZrTiNX6/file.html

All the best and kind regards,
Markus
hauser.markus

Re: [EX-70 - v1.7.6.3][6.1.7601] Keep Windows Games and RAS-Connection Manager in Control Panel

on Wed 17 May 2017 - 14:04
Ok, so I looked into this topic a little bit and although I haven't found out what is causing this bug, I can tell you what does not. I first thought it might be related to "Optimizations" like "ISO - Boot - Clean Boot Wim" or something in this area, but it also happened without applying any of these. So I believe it has to do with either removing one of the three features (DVD-Maker, Media Center, Sidebar) I removed, or is maybe related to some protection.

Kind regards,
Markus
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum