The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] [EX-100-v1.8.4.0] [RS2 Build 15063.0] Network->Cellular(......) Empty[SOLVED] [EX-100-v1.8.4.0] [RS2 Build 15063.0] Network->Cellular(......)

more_horiz
Hello my friends. I know that winter has the above three components to the fixed category but i noticed that when i remove them when i turn on the pc it disconnects from the wifi network after 1-2 minutes. After that i cant find any wireless networks and the only solution is to disable and then enable the wireless card or to reboot(it disconects again after 1-2 minutes). Just to be clear this happens even if i remove only this three components from an untouched iso. I did not test them individually so i dont know if responsible for the above problem is one or more of the three. Finally its not a power problem because i tune my wireless card not to be turned off automatically. All of the above were tested in two laptops with completely different specs.

description[SOLVED] [EX-100-v1.8.4.0] [RS2 Build 15063.0] Network->Cellular(......) EmptyRe: [SOLVED] [EX-100-v1.8.4.0] [RS2 Build 15063.0] Network->Cellular(......)

more_horiz
Hi,

is it solved now? since some Problems with WLAN were already fixed

description[SOLVED] [EX-100-v1.8.4.0] [RS2 Build 15063.0] Network->Cellular(......) EmptyRe: [SOLVED] [EX-100-v1.8.4.0] [RS2 Build 15063.0] Network->Cellular(......)

more_horiz
KrX i don't know if its solved because i de-selected them in my wccf and i did not tested removing them again. I will test in the next 2-3 days and i will post my findings

more_horiz
ok thank you very much
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum