The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Keyboards and languages Remove Empty[ANSWERED] Keyboards and languages Remove

more_horiz
Hi
in the remove section i can't find Swedish in Languages and Keyboard but when i select them all, swedish is geting removed :O. 
I wanna have swedish left so it dont get removed Razz

description[ANSWERED] Keyboards and languages Remove EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Keyboards and languages Remove

more_horiz
hmm I did the same again remove all language and keybord but swedish was now still there,dont know what i remove last time to miss the swedish keybord :O

description[ANSWERED] Keyboards and languages Remove EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Keyboards and languages Remove

more_horiz
Hello,

If you are using a Swedish ISO, the associated keyboard and language are not visible in the list (to be removed), because you are not allowed to remove them, to avoid severe troubles during installation.

But if you are using an English ISO, you are able to remove the Swedish keyboard and language, because they are optional in an English ISO.

And to be complete, if you are using the "Preset Editor" mode (in "START" -> "Tools" window) you will have access to all settings to prepare your wccf (without mounting your Windows Edition), but once you mount your Windows Edition the associated keyboard and language are automatically detected (and not visible).

more_horiz
Aw Thanx Winterstorm =)
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum