View previous topicGo downView next topic
rimmer66

EX-100 v.1.8.6.0 No options to remove drivers ???

on Sat 17 Jun 2017 - 10:33
I am surprised to see that one important basic feature is missing.

We cannot remove drivers with EX-100 ....   Remove modem, fax, printer drivers, and other individual drivers that we do not need.  Any thoughts ?
KrX

Re: EX-100 v.1.8.6.0 No options to remove drivers ???

on Sat 17 Jun 2017 - 12:13
Hello,

when you mounted your iso, goto the REMOVER Tab and right in the middle there is "Remove - Drivers". Just be carefull under drivers "Support - ........" which will remove the function itself. so if you remove "Support - Scanners" no scanners will work.

also be carefull with the drivers "USB - ..." because you will probably need some to use your USB devices or when installing windows from an usb3 device
rimmer66

on Sun 18 Jun 2017 - 18:00
Is it safe to use 2 programs to reduce the ISO image ? For example if I use WinReducer, then I use NTLite to make some retouches to remove further stuff that is not included in Winreduce ? OR other way around ....
is this safe ?
As far as updates, in winreducer, the catalog, do I have to download everything that it shows me, or just the RS2 items if I have RS2.  Does the RS2 already include the TH updates and earlier updates ?
KrX

on Sun 18 Jun 2017 - 20:00
hello,

you can try to use 2 different programms to reduce your iso, but it could be that something will break (installation or aome features) but i would say its worth to try. i would say to use winreducer first and test your iso, if everything is ok use i.e. ntlite and test your iso

for update: you just need to download the updates RS2 if you use an RS2 iso. so you dont need to download and integrate i.e. TH1 updates
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum