The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] [EX-100 - v1.8.7. 0] [CU Update June Build] Bluetooth Not Connecting Empty[SOLVED] [EX-100 - v1.8.7. 0] [CU Update June Build] Bluetooth Not Connecting

more_horiz
Hi @winterstorm2050, I have a problem with my bluetooth dongle (CSL Nano Dongle). It is recognized by my PC, but when I try to pair my devices it gives me an error saying that it's unable to connect. I tried it on a clean install and everything works out of the box, but here the dongle doesn't even blink to show it's working..

Here's my wccf file:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

description[SOLVED] [EX-100 - v1.8.7. 0] [CU Update June Build] Bluetooth Not Connecting EmptyRe: [SOLVED] [EX-100 - v1.8.7. 0] [CU Update June Build] Bluetooth Not Connecting

more_horiz
Same bug also with 1.8.7.0... Same wccf file Sad

description[SOLVED] [EX-100 - v1.8.7. 0] [CU Update June Build] Bluetooth Not Connecting EmptyRe: [SOLVED] [EX-100 - v1.8.7. 0] [CU Update June Build] Bluetooth Not Connecting

more_horiz
Hello carlese,

Have you tried without removing Network components and/or Modern UI Apps ?

more_horiz
Hi, didn't try yet since i don't have much time these days Sad Another thing which is broken is Skype, i need to install vcredist otherwise I get "The program can't start because MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll are missing from your computer" error.. NEver got this before even without manually installing vcredist..

Thanks for looking into this problem!

more_horiz
I deleted only "Telemetry" in network, but syill not working..

more_horiz
I think I'm going back to stock, sadly no answers this time :'(

I get errors also with windows updates, some of them keep failing..

more_horiz
@winterstorm2050 I managed to fix the error with Bluetooth by deselecting some stuff maybe from networking but I'm not sure, but two errors persist:

1) "The program can't start because MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll are missing from your computer" error.. I read that a lot of user get this after cu update, not. Really a winreducer problem but it would be great if you could fix it anyway Wink
2) most important, windows update is broken, I cannot update the system because it always fails.. 

Thank for looking into this, please refer to the wccf file attached previously.

more_horiz
@winterstorm2050 what can I do about the windows update always failing?

more_horiz
@carlese, for me updates works fine. You should try don't remove:

Code:

Features: Net Framework 4.6 Network Advanced (can be Disabled only)
Accessories: Tablet PC (Ink)
    Network: Azure Active Directory
             Internet Explorer (Developer Tools)
     Tweaks: System - Disable User Account Control (UAC)
   Services: App Readiness Service
             Windows Indexing (can be Disabled only)

And remeber: Use 15063.0 version of iso with not integrated cumulative update.
You can kept latest KB4025342-x64 cumulative update on HDD and after you install Windows you can install latest KB manually or from Windows Update (Settings). Next month KB should be install fine.
KB4022405-x64 can be integrated.

I have a lot of testing what destroy the removal of a component. I will try to publish it. Maybe @winterstorm2050 will add some descriptions in the program.

more_horiz
Here same issue, but using windows not modified. is really a bug ?

more_horiz
hi,

telemetry does no longer break bluetooth. so could you test it again with the newest version.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum