Go down
Windows 10 User

Re: Apps and system apps safe to be removed

on Sat 18 Nov 2017 - 2:20
Yes, if I put the WinReducer's unattend file in an untouched ISO I have the same problem which is being unable to create a local account after ignoring all the other annoying steps (including ignoring the online account creation).

I think it's precisely those entries that NTLite has that enable me to create a local account while not having the online account option available bellow the screen.
KrX

on Sat 18 Nov 2017 - 12:14
ah ok,

i mentioned several more options here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

im sure winter will add more options in the future
Windows 10 User

on Sat 18 Nov 2017 - 17:23
It would be better if you add those options in the program itself.
Windows 10 User

on Sat 24 Feb 2018 - 22:31
I only used WinReducer (and didn't even use autounattend in NTLite or WinReducer) and unchecked the "Optimizations - ISO - Delete Unneeded Files" option and it still deletes the folders and files. How can I prevent this?

EDIT: I couldn't install Windows in Hyper-V. It said: 

We couldn't install Windows in the location you chose. Please check your media drive. Here's more infor about what happened: 0x80042425

EDIT 2: It looks like it's caused by setting off the Optimize ISO Size option and I can install Windows in Hyper-V.

EDIT 3: Now I checked all the desired options and again I can't install Windows in Hyper-V (I have the same error as before).

EDIT 4: I unchecked the ISO - Boot - Clean Boot Wim option and now I can install Windows 10 in Hyper-V but because of that my ISO is bigger since some files weren't removed.

EDIT 5: I still have the infinite loading in Hyper-V while installing Windows 10 in the "Preparing" part (I don't know if it's called this way since I'm not trying to install an english version of it)!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum