The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Metro App live tiles deactivation Empty[ANSWERED] Metro App live tiles deactivation

more_horiz
Is it possible to deactivate live tiles by default for every user by using WinReducer?

description[ANSWERED] Metro App live tiles deactivation EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Metro App live tiles deactivation

more_horiz
Hello,

I will add a "Tweaks" component to disable them Wink

It will be available in v1.9.4.1 or v1.9.5.0.

Thanks for the idea Wink

description[ANSWERED] Metro App live tiles deactivation EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Metro App live tiles deactivation

more_horiz
Just to avoid any confusion:
Normally, live tiles are activated by default, which means as soon someone installs an app, it will show up as live tile as long the app itself would support that, until the user deactivates live tiles at this certain app.

The thing I imagine though is the other way around:
As soon an app has been installed, the live tile is deactivated by default, but the user can activate it for a specific app if liked so.

Is that even possible to apply such a rule? 
Everything I found really looked like to disable the live tile feature in general, so that it could not be used individually by users as painted before.

Disabling them completely would be useful as well though.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum