The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] [EX-100 - v1.9.4.0] [RS3 Build 16299]Metro Apps: Phone/Windows Phone Empty[ANSWERED] [EX-100 - v1.9.4.0] [RS3 Build 16299]Metro Apps: Phone/Windows Phone

more_horiz
Can someone explain what these two Apps ( Phone, Windows Phone ) are?
The reason why I ask is that I do not really find them in a non reduced Windows, and I do not see a real difference between having them removed and kept state.

description[ANSWERED] [EX-100 - v1.9.4.0] [RS3 Build 16299]Metro Apps: Phone/Windows Phone EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] [EX-100 - v1.9.4.0] [RS3 Build 16299]Metro Apps: Phone/Windows Phone

more_horiz
Hello,

They are old Modern UI Apps (if I remember right in TH1 and TH2) ... and they are available because there are still some references about them in Windows. But removing them will have no special impact in your system.

I will check in RS3 if these left references are still available.

Have a good day !

description[ANSWERED] [EX-100 - v1.9.4.0] [RS3 Build 16299]Metro Apps: Phone/Windows Phone EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] [EX-100 - v1.9.4.0] [RS3 Build 16299]Metro Apps: Phone/Windows Phone

more_horiz
That was exactly what I guessed, thank you for clearing that up.
A last question about that:
Would it have impact somehow to the Settings --> Phone section, or can I remove these two without worrying about that?

more_horiz
There are no troubles once removed Smile
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum