The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Disable auto install of apps after update Empty[ANSWERED] Disable auto install of apps after update

more_horiz
Any chance to implement this process?

Code:

https://winaero.com/blog/fix-windows-10-installs-apps-like-candy-crush-soda-saga-automatically/

I already searched for a specific option like that but i could not find it.
Disabling the Store is no option as the activation is getting broken.

I can customize all but it is useless if Windows is going to install all apps again after the next update... Evil or Very Mad

description[ANSWERED] Disable auto install of apps after update EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Disable auto install of apps after update

more_horiz
Hello b33t Smile

About this, you have different possibilities in EX-100 (to remove or disable) the auto-installation (=forced ?) Modern UI Apps :
- Remove download/install support : "Modern UI Apps - Content Delivery Manager"
- Disable download/install support : ""Tweaks - Start Menu - Disable Recommended Modern UI Apps Suggestion"

b33t wrote:
I can customize all but it is useless if Windows is going to install all apps again after the next update... Evil or Very Mad

What you are saying about this subject, is a Microsoft policy which is for me very close to do not respect users configuration and settings choices .... This is why I recreate regularly my ISO (updated and reduced) with EX-100, which respect my own choices Wink

I wish you to have a nice day !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum