The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionWindows 10 build 18219 iso unable to load EmptyWindows 10 build 18219 iso unable to load

more_horiz
Hi, I recently downloaded Wn10 build 18219 using uup dowmloader and complier website https://uup.rg-adguard.net/index.php
I am using winreducerex100_x64 v 1.9.24. Problem happens when I try to load iso into winreducer. After it reaches a certain percentage, somethiing triggers its exit, and I got a popup asking for permission to quit winreducer. See the attached pic. When I choose NO on this screen, winreducer freezes,

Please tell me if v1.9.24 has any compatibility issues with buiid 18219?Windows 10 build 18219 iso unable to load Winred10
Windows 10 build 18219 iso unable to load Winred11

descriptionWindows 10 build 18219 iso unable to load EmptyRe: Windows 10 build 18219 iso unable to load

more_horiz
Hello Smile

You are using insiders builds, the version 18xxx (which are highly unstable) should be the basis of RS6 which is planned to be release by Microsoft in March 2019. The WinReducer support will be done only in few months, when the RS6 builds will be more stable.

During September 2018, I will start the EX-100 official support for RS5 builds, which will be released soon in the slow ring, so this is the sign of a close RS5 RTM build release.

I wish you to have a nice day !

descriptionWindows 10 build 18219 iso unable to load EmptyRe: Windows 10 build 18219 iso unable to load

more_horiz
Thank you  winterstorm2050 for a quick reply.

I understand, and was quite suspecting it.  Very Happy
Anyways, looks like, I wll have to sit tight for a whille, before you start working on 18xxx builds/
Cheers
Very Happy
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum