The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] WinReducer EX-100 2.1.0.0 Modern UI Apps Phone even removed is displayed again. Empty[SOLVED] WinReducer EX-100 2.1.0.0 Modern UI Apps Phone even removed is displayed again.

more_horiz
Opening a created WinReducer ISO in WinReducer EX-100 2.1.0.0 that was removed Modern UI Apps Phone this same component is displayed again.
Perhaps not is being removed ?
Windows 10 RS5 PT-BR 64
Thanks

description[SOLVED] WinReducer EX-100 2.1.0.0 Modern UI Apps Phone even removed is displayed again. EmptyRe: [SOLVED] WinReducer EX-100 2.1.0.0 Modern UI Apps Phone even removed is displayed again.

more_horiz
Hello Augusto!

I have noticed the same behaviour a while back but did not look into it all too much. Can you please deactivate all the "protect" settings in Winreducer and report back. If it is not related to the protection, then it is really not entierly removed.

Kind regards,
Markus

description[SOLVED] WinReducer EX-100 2.1.0.0 Modern UI Apps Phone even removed is displayed again. EmptyRe: [SOLVED] WinReducer EX-100 2.1.0.0 Modern UI Apps Phone even removed is displayed again.

more_horiz
All disabled in Protect settings.
Perhaps the component was partially removed ?

more_horiz
Ok, thank you for the information. Maybe this is related to the "automatic removing process", but then again I think it is maybe a problem that only parts of the App are removed properly.

more_horiz
Hi Augusto,

I have checked this issue with the latest 2.2.8.0 and everything seems to work as intended not showing the phone anymore. Here are the components needed to select:
- Remove - Modern UI Apps - Phone
- Remove - Modern UI Apps - Phone Call
- Settings - Phone
- Settings - Phone - add a phone

Because it is working I will close this topic as solved.

Best regards,
Markus
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum