The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] [EX-100 - v2.1.3.0] [RS5 Build 17763.1] Notifications not shown as supposed Empty[SOLVED] [EX-100 - v2.1.3.0] [RS5 Build 17763.1] Notifications not shown as supposed

more_horiz
Hello Winterstorm!

I encountered a problem concerning the notifications with my wccf (https://www70.zippyshare.com/v/FcxOupkh/file.html)

Here is what happens:
- I winreduce the ISO
- install it
- then as you know there are always a number of notifications showing on the icon on the right (e.g.1, or 2, or 3...) naming the notifications that need someones attention (e.g. trying to find some drivers, or something did change the standard value of something... etc.)
- when I now click on the icon the spash screen opens up just fine but all the texts on the top are vanished. It just shows me Quicklinks like WIFI, Tablet mode etc at the bottom.

Can you please have a look into that behaviour?

Thank you in advance,
Markus

description[SOLVED] [EX-100 - v2.1.3.0] [RS5 Build 17763.1] Notifications not shown as supposed EmptyRe: [SOLVED] [EX-100 - v2.1.3.0] [RS5 Build 17763.1] Notifications not shown as supposed

more_horiz
Hello Smile

I confirm the problem you described ... I will let you know today !

Thanks for the report Smile

description[SOLVED] [EX-100 - v2.1.3.0] [RS5 Build 17763.1] Notifications not shown as supposed EmptyRe: [SOLVED] [EX-100 - v2.1.3.0] [RS5 Build 17763.1] Notifications not shown as supposed

more_horiz
Thank you very much for your quick response!!! It is really interesting to see all the changes that occour when I jump from RS4 to RS5 Smile Componentes that worked do no longer... Microsoft seems to change quite a lot of things during all their iterations... Thank you very much once again for your time investigating! Smile I will adapt my wccf and can always change this setting after Windows installed manually Smile

Best regards,
Markus

more_horiz
I confirn this bug too.. Well I never used those notifications but if you know what's causing it please tell us and I will adapt my wccf as well Wink

edit: working fine now, maybe I didn't notice Smile

more_horiz
Because the original answer from Winterstorm for now is no longer visible, here is one thing causing the problem, but it needs further investigation: "Privacy" Name="Background Apps - Let apps run in the background" must be set to false/unchecked in order to get the notifications working. Smile

more_horiz
Because this issue is now solved I close this topic.

Best regards,
Markus
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum